Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the above post, What in the world is a duel terminal.

------------

Anyways, does anyone know how much an Ultra Rare Majestic Star Dragon is? The one I have is holoed and has gold lettering at the top. I believe that is an Ultra Rare. Also, I have a ultimate rare Rose, Warrior of Revenge. How mch re those cards?

To the above post' date=' What in the world is a duel terminal.

------------

Anyways, does anyone know how much an Ultra Rare Majestic Star Dragon is? The one I have is holoed and has gold lettering at the top. I believe that is an Ultra Rare. Also, I have a ultimate rare Rose, Warrior of Revenge. How mch re those cards?

[/quote']

Where have you been? We've been talking about duel Terminals for weeks.

Ulti Majestic star is around 10, but it's hard to unload. Ulti rose is about 12

Majestic Dragon I have is an Ultra Rare' date=' not Ultimate. Also, I live in America, and in a place called montana, so we will probably not have Duel Terminals for quite awhile, whatever they are. But thanks for the price check on the Rose card.

[/quote']

Lol, I know where montana is! I'm from NC. Anyway, duel terminals are essentially video game machines in which you can use your yugioh cards to play a virtual opponent. The console also dispenses a card after each play.

Ultra Majestic Star Dragon is $10 give or take $3.

Oh, that is sweet about the duel terminals, to bad I won't have a chance to try one until I leave the Big Sky State, which I don't mind it here, but I would like to travel, go almost everywhere, but one problem with that, YOU NEED MONEY. lol. But essentially, I will have my try at one. I didn't realize you live in the us either, sorry. But thanks for clearing them up.

Er... I haven't bought a pack in a while. I did yesterday; the first time in a long one. I got two actually, and I pulled Dimensional Inversion and Psychokinesis. Both of them have gold text, multiple directions on the holo, and a holo thing saying the card type (Since they are spell and trap). Dimensional inversion is 1st Edition.

Is that good or something?

Super ancient Dinobeast? I'm guessing that's a new Dinosaur type. I gotta see this thing' date=' I love Dinosaurs(well, the real creatures, but YGO's dinos are wicked, especially the "Tyranno" monsters)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention my E.I. Ccarayhua is an Ultimate Rare, its holo effect is like that of nothing else I own, other than my Tin Stardust Dragon, Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode, Majestic Star Dragon, Cyber Dragon, E-Hero Neos, and E-Hero Shining Flare Wingman(I still need Flame Wingman though). Those or my Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV 8(From the Soul of The Duelist Special Edition, I forget which special edition it came with, my cousin gave it to me), Blockman, and whatever else was in the Jaden/Chazz Duelist pack Special Edition(I think it may have been Treasure Map)

[/quote']

I will trade you my Ultra Rare Dinobeast for any of those easy-to-find Tin monsters... And Flame Wingman is bad. If you want to play Shining Flare Wingman, then the best way is using a fusion substitute instead of Wingman.

Sorry, they're all key cards in my main deck. (Cyber Dragon I need for my Cyber End, Cyber Twin, and Chimeratech Fortress in my Machine deck. I need Neos for Dark Neos. It and Shining Flare Wingman are in my E Hero Deck)

and besides, a Flame Wingman in your graveyard is another 300 points for Shining Flare Wingman. Plus, equip Flame Wingman with Fusion Weapon and you have one heck of a hero.

I never actually got that many really rare cards at once, but more of "Over time". If I get like, 5 Booster Packs/1 Tin/1 of those boxes, I'll be lucky to get even one Super Rare, but when I get lone booster packs? Then I'm lucky. The cards I've gotten out of lone booster packs are things like Ultimate Rare Wiraqocha Rasca (I have 2, but one is Ultra Rare). Armed Dragon LVL10, Volcanic Doomfire, Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, Cyber End Dragon, all 3 Sacred Beasts, etc etc.

I found out that each time I buy the pack with 4 Hidden Arsenal Packs in it, I will always pull a synchro out of it. I pought two of those packs for 29. 99 and got 1 synchro out of the first pack with 4 packs in it and second one I got two synchros.

1st pack=Secret Rare Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, again. lol.

2nd pack=X-saber Urbellum and Flamvell Uruquizas.

So, if anyone wants a synchro from it, give me the money, I'll buy the pack and send you all the cards. lol. jkjk. But its fun just to buy it knowingly your going to get a synchro.

Two Mist Valley Soldiers and a Mist Valley Thunderbird from three Hidden Arsenal. Not what I was looking for, but I can live with it. I also had a Yusei 2, Ancient Prophesy and Stardust Overdrive, and got nothing. At least the SO was a freebie, so that's not so bad.

I don't do well with boosters. I haven't actually pulled a holo ever (outside HA), I think, although I haven't bought many packs.

Archived