Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

when i got a Red Dragon archfiend tin' date=' i got Honest GHOST RARE. i didnt know it was that rare until i looked it up. it's awesome!

lately my pulls have been terrible. the most recent [i']good[/i] pulll i got was a Silverwind ultra rare. i traded it away...

ANd i find that if i buy a lot of packs at once (like 6 or more) i get good pulls. i ran out my Newbury comics of Zane truesdale packs and i got like everything i wanted except one Cyber dragon....

My friend gets like everything he wants and everything i want. its bad because he's so lucky, and i get nothing...

Wow, that's a very interesting concept. Buy more packs, pull more good cards. Maybe I'll try that strategy sometime. I wonder why that is... Your intelligence is that of a small aquatic rodent.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My most recent good pull was a Doomkaiser assault mode... if that can be considered good.

It requires too much effort to make it work well... it's a good card for a collection though.

to me it's at least a good pull if it's shiny. now, a year ago when Crimson was NEW and I bought one pack at target and got an ultimate ARMOR MASTER. same chance, much different reaction.

More of an Epic Phail / Look at what I pulled. Last time I bought a tin (long time ago, think it was Cyber Dragon tin or something around that time.) one of the pack was the pack which came with Raviel, Uria, Hamon (what's it's name again?) Anyways, I gave that pack to my sis since I thought I'd pull crap from it. Well, from other packs, I got absolutely nothing worthwhile, while from that one pack, my sis gets Ultimate Rare Uria...

Well, I discovered that if you buy the "Lonely -:) " pack, it will get a good pull. The K-mart pack got me 3 synchros in one hidden arsenal pack. Which is highly unlucky to some people. The concept of a lonely pack is the only pack in the slot, and if more of the same pack is right beside it, buy the lonely pack. What happened with the hidden arsenal pack is that it was the only one left at K-mart, so i bought.

So the Lonely K-mart pack

I got these cards in it, all limited and holo.

1*Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier-Secret Rare

2*Flamvell Uruquizas-Secret Rare

1*Blizzard warrior-Super Rare

1*Ice Master-Secret Rare

1*Ally of Justice Clausolas-Super Rare

1*Mist valley Shaman-Secret Rare

1*Flamvell Magician-Super Rare

1*Flamvell dragnov-Super rare

1*Flamvell Guard-Super rare

3*X-Saber Uruz-Super Rare

1*X-Saber Axel-Super Rare

1*Worm Cartaros-Super Rare

2*Worm Dimikles-Super Rare

2*Worm Barses-Super Rare

2*Berserker Crush-Super rare

--------------------------------

Lonely Walmart Pack

1*Black Brutdrago-Super rare

only good one, the rest all commons.

So thats how I do it nowadays.

It was sweet tho, 3 synchros in one pack ??? I was like, dude.

Well' date=' I discovered that if you buy the "Lonely -:) " pack, it will get a good pull. The K-mart pack got me 3 synchros in one hidden arsenal pack. Which is highly unlucky to some people. The concept of a lonely pack is the only pack in the slot, and if more of the same pack is right beside it, buy the lonely pack. What happened with the hidden arsenal pack is that it was the only one left at K-mart, so i bought.

1*Ice Master-Secret Rare

2*Worm Barses-Super Rare

Lonely Walmart Pack

[/quote']

not only that, but one of them was Brionic, I must have pulled everything in the set but him, so I bought a single. nice job.

Well' date=' I discovered that if you buy the "Lonely -:) " pack, it will get a good pull. The K-mart pack got me 3 synchros in one hidden arsenal pack. Which is highly unlucky to some people. The concept of a lonely pack is the only pack in the slot, and if more of the same pack is right beside it, buy the lonely pack. What happened with the hidden arsenal pack is that it was the only one left at K-mart, so i bought.

1*Ice Master-Secret Rare

2*Worm Barses-Super Rare

Lonely Walmart Pack

[/quote']

You can't get 21 cards in 1 pack of hidden arsenal... I'm assuming it was a box with more than 1 pack in it???

~daboss144 Online~

Each pack contains 5 cards and their was four packs in this package.

Apparently they messed up the package and gave me one extra card, because I got all those cards in the 20 card pack. Lucky me, huh? lol. They do mess up on stuff once in awhile, not likely, but it happened. Thanks for pointing it out, tho. Weird.

~daboss144 Online~

Each pack contains 5 cards and their was four packs in this package.

Apparently they messed up the package and gave me one extra card' date=' because I got all those cards in the 20 card pack. Lucky me, huh? lol. They do mess up on stuff once in awhile, not likely, but it happened. Thanks for pointing it out, tho. Weird.

[/quote']

That happened to me once too. Except It was 2 cards short but I pulled 7 Ghost rare Black Rose Dragons. They need to fix them machines up.

~daboss144~

I agree' date=' they need to fix their machines. 7 Black rose dragons Ghost Rare? May i Have one? I've been looking for an black rose ghost rare for quite some time. lol.

[/quote']

Traded em all for Malis and D-Draws.

Darn you, daboss144. lol. Oh well, I can still prbly find it online. lol. But not going to because hopefully sometime nxt week, I'm going to get all three egyptian god cards, in Japanese for 60 bucks, the original ones. lol. I know, not very popular cards, but I like them.

I bought the Majestic Star Dragon Tin and pulled Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua. Also, I bought the last GX Duelist Pack special edition box I could find, and the one card I needed from Duelist Pack Chazz: Armed Dragon LV 10, was the first thing I pulled. I also pulled a second Armed Dragon LV 7 in that same box. My first Duelist Pack Yusei heralded both Nitro Warrior AND Turbo Warior. Talk about luck O_o I think those are the most impressive cards I've pulled that weren't in decks, Tin promos, or Shonen Jump promos. However, two common cards that I need("The White Stone of Legend" and "Assault Mode Activate"), seem to elude me, as does the Super Rare "Majestic Dragon"

Super ancient Dinobeast? I'm guessing that's a new Dinosaur type. I gotta see this thing, I love Dinosaurs(well, the real creatures, but YGO's dinos are wicked, especially the "Tyranno" monsters)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention my E.I. Ccarayhua is an Ultimate Rare, its holo effect is like that of nothing else I own, other than my Tin Stardust Dragon, Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode, Majestic Star Dragon, Cyber Dragon, E-Hero Neos, and E-Hero Shining Flare Wingman(I still need Flame Wingman though). Those or my Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV 8(From the Soul of The Duelist Special Edition, I forget which special edition it came with, my cousin gave it to me), Blockman, and whatever else was in the Jaden/Chazz Duelist pack Special Edition(I think it may have been Treasure Map)

Super ancient Dinobeast? I'm guessing that's a new Dinosaur type. I gotta see this thing' date=' I love Dinosaurs(well, the real creatures, but YGO's dinos are wicked, especially the "Tyranno" monsters)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention my E.I. Ccarayhua is an Ultimate Rare, its holo effect is like that of nothing else I own, other than my Tin Stardust Dragon, Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode, Majestic Star Dragon, Cyber Dragon, E-Hero Neos, and E-Hero Shining Flare Wingman(I still need Flame Wingman though). Those or my Horus The Black Flame Dragon LV 8(From the Soul of The Duelist Special Edition, I forget which special edition it came with, my cousin gave it to me), Blockman, and whatever else was in the Jaden/Chazz Duelist pack Special Edition(I think it may have been Treasure Map)

[/quote']

I will trade you my Ultra Rare Dinobeast for any of those easy-to-find Tin monsters... And Flame Wingman is bad. If you want to play Shining Flare Wingman, then the best way is using a fusion substitute instead of Wingman.

Archived