Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a couple of Stardust Overdrives. in them were Earthbound Revival' date=' Seal Of The Wickedness, Guardian Eatos, Mother Spider, Fortane Lady Earth, Diinn Releaser Of Rituals,Dijinn Presider Of Riuals, and Charge Of The Light Brigade.

[/quote']

Guardian Eatos is pro. The Djinns are actually really good when used correctly. Charge of the Light Brigade is a terrible pull. You should go cry. Cry because you have the most broken search card ever. It's terrible because it's so darned good

One time My friend traded Me 100 Cards' date=' Free of Charge

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that doesn't count as a trade, and this is the wrong thread.

I just got a Twilight edition at target for ten bucks. the cheapest way to get them >0>

pulled Frost & Flame Dragon' date=' and Armageddon Knight plus that promo Honest.

did CG do goood?

[/quote']

F&F is worth more than the $10 cost and the promo is $5, Armageddon Knight is a good card. Yes, CG did pretty well.

I just got a Twilight edition at target for ten bucks. the cheapest way to get them >0>

pulled Frost & Flame Dragon' date=' and Armageddon Knight plus that promo Honest.

did CG do goood?

[/quote']

F&F is worth more than the $10 cost and the promo is $5, Armageddon Knight is a good card. Yes, CG did pretty well.

now if only I could find someone to buy my F&F dragon, as pretty as he is, I don't see me using em.

also, even though this was a while ago, I went to the sneak peek of SOVR and pulled Dark Simorgh. Then I got a box of SE SOVR and got another Simorgh. However niether set of packs gave me a dark rabbit.

I got TWO Dark Simorghs before I pulled ONE bloody Rabbit. lol.

did CG do goood?

[/quote']

now if only I could find someone to buy my F&F dragon, as pretty as he is, I don't see me using em.

also, even though this was a while ago, I went to the sneak peek of SOVR and pulled Dark Simorgh. Then I got a box of SE SOVR and got another Simorgh. However niether set of packs gave me a dark rabbit.

I got TWO Dark Simorghs before I pulled ONE bloody Rabbit. lol.

Trade F&F, nobody will buy it.

Yesterday, I got a whopper of a deal, it was like my lucky day. lol.

Yesterday, I went and bought five SOVR boosters, got

Reptilliane Hydra-Utlra Rare

Shire, the lightsworn spirit-Holographic rarirty

Catoblepas and the witch of fate

Moray of Greed.

Then, had a lottery ticket, won 20 dollars off of it. So I went to walmart, got another pack, got

Koa'ki Meiru Maximus-Ultra Rare-Non edition.

Used the other sixteen bucks from it on another lottery ticket.

So I was very happy when it said winner. lol. -:) ()^_^()

(:^.^:) -Say meow. lol.

(:^.^:)

Well, I pulled some good cards after buying six backs yesterday.

[align=center]Bought three boosters.

This is my Pulls.

[spoiler=Booster 1]

Level Eater (Common)

Reptilianne Viper (Common)

Tuned Magician (Common)

Gemini Spark (Common)

Inherited Fortune (Rare)

Koa'ki Meiru Maximus (Ultimate Rare)

Herculean Power (Common)

Gemini Booster (Common)

Solitaire Magician (Common)

[spoiler=Booster 2]

Energy Bravery (Common)

Regulus (Common)

Attack Pheromones (Common)

Limit Impulse (Common)

Fortune Lady Earth (Rare)

Earthbound Whirlwind (Super Rare)

Time Passage (Common)

Spider Egg (Common)

Infernity Force (Common)

[spoiler=Booster 3]

Ritual Buster (Common)

Savage Colosseum (Common)

Swap Frog (Common)

Moray of Greed (Common)

Fortune Lady Light (Rare)

Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua (Ultimate Rare)

Moltin Escape (Common)

Iron Code Armor (Common)

Koa'ki Meiru Sea Panther (Common)

:3 Win is Win[/align]

when i got a Red Dragon archfiend tin, i got Honest GHOST RARE. i didnt know it was that rare until i looked it up. it's awesome!

lately my pulls have been terrible. the most recent good pulll i got was a Silverwind ultra rare. i traded it away...

ANd i find that if i buy a lot of packs at once (like 6 or more) i get good pulls. i ran out my Newbury comics of Zane truesdale packs and i got like everything i wanted except one Cyber dragon....

My friend gets like everything he wants and everything i want. its bad because he's so lucky, and i get nothing...

Archived