Look at what I pulled! (OFFICIAL CARD PULLING TOPIC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along time ago, I pulled a ghost rare ancient fairy dragon, then ave it to my cousin for christmas. Was that dumb or smart I wonder. Oh well, no harm done, I know where it is. lol. I was just wondering how good it would be to have it. I also have a misprint of pot of greed. Sticker in wrong place. Then have you all ever noticed on some ritual card monsters, some of them do or don't have an serial number. Just wondering.

Just Pulled

Raiza' date=' Sangan, Future Fuion out of a GS2, not bad.

[/quote']

What are you talking about, those are the like the worst pulls possible in that set.

Raiza makes good trade bait, Sangan make my deck more shiny then teh common one, Future Fusion, meh I wanted it.

Along time ago' date=' I pulled a ghost rare ancient fairy dragon, then ave it to my cousin for christmas. Was that dumb or smart I wonder. Oh well, no harm done, I know where it is. lol. I was just wondering how good it would be to have it. I also have a misprint of pot of greed. Sticker in wrong place. Then have you all ever noticed on some ritual card monsters, some of them do or don't have an serial number. Just wondering.

[/quote']

no serial number means it's fake

I just pulled a LORD british space fighter!!! I'm soooo happy!!!

Along time ago' date=' I pulled a ghost rare ancient fairy dragon, then ave it to my cousin for christmas. Was that dumb or smart I wonder. Oh well, no harm done, I know where it is. lol. I was just wondering how good it would be to have it. I also have a misprint of pot of greed. Sticker in wrong place. Then have you all ever noticed on some ritual card monsters, some of them do or don't have an serial number. Just wondering.

[/quote']

Not true, because I pulled them out of real card packs, bought at walmart, or K-mart for cheap prices. But nice try, I dare you to look at your Zera the Mant or Some Ritual Cards You Own and Tell if they are fake. If you still think they are fake, than why do you think Upperdeck put them in their?

Also, You want another Lord British Space Fighter, lol.

[/quote']

Not true, because I pulled them out of real card packs, bought at walmart, or K-mart for cheap prices. But nice try, I dare you to look at your Zera the Mant or Some Ritual Cards You Own and Tell if they are fake. If you still think they are fake, than why do you think Upperdeck put them in their?

Well, they could also be misprints i guess. I now have 58 LORD british space fighters and 138 Dark Rabbits.

What a lousy pull day, I went through an entire factory sealed Light of Destruction booster box and didn't pull a single Honest or Judgment Dragon. Got only like 3 Ultimate Rare cards that aren't even really that expensive to buy. I really have been pulling crappy cards for the last 2 booster boxes I've gotten :( I'm depressed. To me its just easier(might even be cheaper) to just buy the specific card you want from someone and pay more for it rather than trying to buy a bunch of boxes and never pull it.

[/quote']

Well, they could also be misprints i guess. I now have 58 LORD british space fighters and 138 Dark Rabbits.

Well, that sucks, because if its true that they sn is supposed to be there, than I really can't use it in a tournament, because they would prbly declare it fake. Have fun with 58 cards and 138 dark rabbits, I have 12 of the same for a trap card, can't remember it name tho. I think thats the highest amount.

Towards fantom:

Are looking for a specific "honest" or just to own one, because they give you an ultra rare honest in the twilight edition pack that has finally been released in some stores, I'm still waiting for it. But if your wanting it to be specific, just keep doing it. It took me six special edition ancient fairy packs just to get a ghost rare ancient fairy dragon, which was offered to get two ghost rares for it, but decided not to trade it. It was my very first. So just keep trying, you'll eventually get it.

[/quote']

Well, that sucks, because if its true that they sn is supposed to be there, than I really can't use it in a tournament, because they would prbly declare it fake. Have fun with 58 cards and 138 dark rabbits, I have 12 of the same for a trap card, can't remember it name tho. I think thats the highest amount.

Towards fantom:

Are looking for a specific "honest" or just to own one, because they give you an ultra rare honest in the twilight edition pack that has finally been released in some stores, I'm still waiting for it. But if your wanting it to be specific, just keep doing it. It took me six special edition ancient fairy packs just to get a ghost rare ancient fairy dragon, which was offered to get two ghost rares for it, but decided not to trade it. It was my very first. So just keep trying, you'll eventually get it.

I'm after the original release of Honest which is in the Light of Destruction set, atleast 1 will do for my collection, I'm trying to get atleast 1 of every card. I would say I'm about 45% there. I know I could just buy the Twilight Deck for a reprinted Honest, but I'm concentrating on Booster Set completion first & promos, then Duelist Pack sets, then Structure Decks (low priority). Reissues are the lowest priority in my goal. I'm more of a collector then player at the moment. Usually do my playing on Tag Force 4 anyways. I'm thinking I will just cough up the money and buy the card specifically instead of wasting excess amounts of money on boxes in which I never pull them. I don't know, this card collecting is a frustrating thing, I was warned before hand, that it would be> I didn't realize how much so. Some ebay sellers are some of the most shadiest sellers when it comes to cards.

[/quote']

Towards fantom:

I'm after the original release of Honest which is in the Light of Destruction set, atleast 1 will do for my collection, I'm trying to get atleast 1 of every card. I would say I'm about 45% there. I know I could just buy the Twilight Deck for a reprinted Honest, but I'm concentrating on Booster Set completion first & promos, then Duelist Pack sets, then Structure Decks (low priority). Reissues are the lowest priority in my goal. I'm more of a collector then player at the moment. Usually do my playing on Tag Force 4 anyways. I'm thinking I will just cough up the money and buy the card specifically instead of wasting excess amounts of money on boxes in which I never pull them. I don't know, this card collecting is a frustrating thing, I was warned before hand, that it would be> I didn't realize how much so. Some ebay sellers are some of the most shadiest sellers when it comes to cards.

To Fantom

Well, don't waste your money for the honest on ebay, because I have a Friend that has that particular one AND HE MIGHT TRADE IT, he's looking for for new high value synchros from SOVR special edition packs and/or you can buy it for the right price, may even be cheaper. pm for details if you want to know more, but he is a BIG time Collector, He has over 30 Ghost rare monsters, even misprinted name ghost rares, not just any ordinary one. He has an Misprint ghost rare neos fusion, Its name is Rainbow dragon, But it is actually a neos fusion ghost rare. That may be confusing, but like I said, pm me for more details.

Also, I just bought two SOVR Special Edition Packs and got one secret rare, the only varient card, it had directinal hollow on it, even. It was Dark Simorgh. The only good card, got a good trade for it to, I believe.

Now I'm not going to when the lottery tommorow, lol. jkjk.

Archived