stupid way to end season 1

warning: spoiler alert even though you might not give a sheet about this show but i love this show....... sailor moon 1992

[spoiler=sailor moon season 1 finale]

they finally make it to the negaveirse and they fight a evil team that's just as powerful as they are and then they all start dying one by one each sailor scout was killed (weirdly enough sailor venus was killed by tenticles.........yeah like nobody was gonna take advantage of that part for jokes and pervertedness) so sailor moon fights queen beryl but she has to fight brainwashed tuxedo mask she ended up saving him by using love (i started crying when i saw that part) but once again by protecting sailor moon for attacks tuxedo mask was killed again (i think there was more to that part but the funking fcc got in the way) so the final battle takes place and sailor moon is killed by an ice attack then the ice breaks she's still alive then something happens that looks like 2 kamehamehas going at each other then sailor moon is losing power fast but her friends are there to help with their spirits then queen beryl is defeated then sailor moon dies (now here comes the dumbass part)

the next day everybody is alive but they don't remember each other

the end until season 2

sure i saw this back in 1999 when they rebrodcast it on kidswb but i never saw this episode even though i saw the first episode of season 2

Archived