R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send thst pic of Andx's to him and kick him out.

Hey now . . . I am 19' date=' I should have you know. [though I kind of do this as a hobby'].

But one more crack like that and he is gone, outs, no more. I have taken alls I can and I can'ts take no moah!

But Jake, you are not here like He is. Shadow is on more than me or 820.

No don't do that. He'll only get into a stupid pic war with you thinking it's some sort of game. You have to be direct. Tell him he's out and ignore all of his pms or posts. If he posts after the ban, report him and get him banned.

Oh! A bit off topic . . . I found a site for anyonew who is evil to look at:

Enjoy ^^ http://evil-guide.tripod.com/

During the trial period of the advance clause he was someone who wanted all noobs banned and anyone who wrote in script format to be banned as well. I fought with him many times [i was against the Advance CLause] and we became hated enemies.

I believe I also suggested tags, or having the rpgs be either Advanced or Not. Guess we all had the same idea, hu?

820 . . . PM Shadow-Zero. He has waisted my time, your time, everyone's time and has used up my very last nerve. I have the patiance of a saint! And this demented demon spawned from hell has no more mercy from me!

Translation? He has argued one too many times and I am fed up with dealing with him.

Archived