R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries...or at least i hope not...eh his alter ego cant be much worse than my Boss *grumble* im killing heartless all day to build your stupid Kingdom Hearts and i get 2000 munny a day...thats IT?!?! and i dont even get dental

Fix'd

Montana should be mountain time right? Why's there a 2 hour difference between mountain and pacific? Is Montana still on Daylight savings time?

EDIT: nevermind, stupid questions are stupid. I can see that it should be close to 11 for you.

@Gaara-San: Unless you made the account from the same computer than you wont need to worry. Otherwhise just explain it to Falling Pizza.

And what made me start rpging? Well I think it merely started with us saying things like "I'd do this in Dragonball Z!" or "I'd date her in Salior Moon" [yes I watched that]. But I guess that is were it all started. The first serious rpg was probably my Heroes rpg between my brother, cousin and myself. Then I found this place and its great, all things considered.

Why do I rpg? Its a great way to escape the normality of everyday life.

No, if you keep a low profile.

Speaking of which, I saved your ass for like, the third time!!!!!

Phantom-san pointed me to the thread, and l had an epic PM bout with C-2. I WON AGAINST A MOD!!!!!!! ^-^

Thanks to phantom-san and andx-sama for the help and warnings. Whew... That was the hardest thing l ever did here...

... Unfortunately, it 'twas a double-edged sword...

Archived