R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Near...

I personally hated Near. All he did was make L' date=' the true genius, look like an idiot. For him it was always like "Oh look one piece of information. I suddenly know everything!", I didn't like it too much. Personally, that last part of the anime was mediocre until the ending. But yeah, Near is the confusing part of the anime.

EDIT @Jake: it is, I just made it seem really simple.

[/quote']

I feel the same way about Near. Although no other investigator can fill L's shoes, period. Before this name (and my last one of Kira), I was .:Lawliet:., then believe just Lawliet... Even I forget xD

Edit:

Ah' date=' well in the ORIGINAL Cinderlla she sells her souls, if crazy, and asks her "fairy godmother" to get revenge on her step family- which means they get killed and eaten by a flock of ravens.

Now THAT is a bed time story!

[/quote']

So true lol. What's the true story of the 3 Little Pigs?

I read that one. It was... Meh... But I am planning to make a Fan Fic that's unique in that it has a team, like a muse to feed me ideas, an editor, a publisher, etc. (And here's what makes you guys care xD) As soon as it's done I will continue having it like a book and make an RP (A kinda movie, far as YCM is concerned, it's close as I can get) based on it.

I read that one. It was... Meh... But I am planning to make a Fan Fic that's unique in that it has a team' date=' like a muse to feed me ideas, an editor, a publisher, etc.[/b'] (And here's what makes you guys care xD) As soon as it's done I will continue having it like a book and make an RP (A kinda movie, far as YCM is concerned, it's close as I can get) based on it.

That team. Any publishing team, whatever people we need. I still have no one though.

Yeah, you guys can help. Think of it like a scripted RP kind of thing. Like a lot of movies, you can be off on what the original said though if you join the RP. Although IDC if you follow it at all...

Just PM me if you would like a spot, and tell me which spot you want. I can have 1-3 muses, editor, 1 publisher (makes it look good for the thread), and as many other people as they can think of.

Archived