R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Hey guys can i ask you all a favor please participate in an upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh rp with me by Supercardman101 Ultima Academy Part 6 you guys would be great additions and there are some elite Rpers there like Leonic,Stien Hakase,Hirikiri,Master Of Ice, also you guys will become part of the Story of the SKY children...ah sweet memories of SKY academy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Ultima academy is a RP started by Supercardman101 and it has mingled with the (Now finished and long forgotten) SKY academy when Raiden came to Ultima Academy

and as for the SKY children there are 12 Skysigns that keep the Evil Goddess Magus sealed away (Magus was recently sealed away by me 820 San and AncientSword) the skysigns were created by Tornix Altivar to keep magus sealed and he put them on 6 people another skysign was put on recently and the other 5 wait for owners the skysign takes the form of a constellation tatoo on the persons bodyand each skysign gives eternal youth and a special ability here are the signs and their owners and location on the body

Cygnus/Left Shoulder/Chris Zomire/Works as a radar to find other sky children

Gemini Alpha/Right hand/Raiden Altivar and Dark Raiden/gives incredible magic powers

Gemini Omega/Left hand/Emily Rutile/Allows you to control whoever has Gemini Alpha

Cancer/Neck/Tyler Morrison/Allows you to Breathe underwater and swim very fast

Polaris/right palm/Tornix Altivar/Allows you to read minds by touching someone

Taurus/Forehead/???/Grants incredible physical strength

Orion/Lower back/Sapphire (Supercardman101)/allows you to see great distances

if you want to hear about the rest just tell me

1:i cant cancel his reps anymore ive spent up so TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGAN

TTGL:im on it *walks over to D.S. Duel "MAXIMUM GIGA DRILL!!!!"

2:which starsign did you want and for which of your RP characters

Libra:Back of the Neck/allows you to tell whenever someone is lying

Aquarius:Right Leg/Allows you to control the elements Earth/Wind/Water/Fire

Leo:Left Iris/Allows you to trap your enemies in illusions with a glance illusions last 5 mins and cant be broken out of 5 illusions can be cast per day

Pisces:Right and left palms/Allows you to create up to 4 perfect duplicates of yourself

Antares:Left Palm/Negates Magical Powers and absorbs them also curses the user to hear a haunting voice in his mind it is thought that this is the voice of a beast more terrible than Magus the evil Dragon of Darkness Ascrepyllis

OOC:this sounds WAY too much like a wedding...either way RITUAL TIME

IC:Tornis opened a portal and out of it came 6 men in armor "Elders Grant this boy the power of Leo's Starsign until his fate is spent" "By the Heat of the Fire Thesalos Grants" "By the Cool of the Water Mobius Grants" "By the Winds Caress Raiza Grants" "And By the guidance of the Earth" "Through purity Kuraz guides you" "And Through the Darkness Caius has your hand" The voices spoke in unison as white energy enveloped Issac "NOW BE GRANTED THE POWER OF THE LEO STARSIGN AND KEEP THE ACCURSED ONE AT BAY WITH YOUR LIFE!!!" with a blinding flash and roar of thunder the symbol of leo was grafted onto issac

He expects YOU to save him from the mods? Just because he apologized? Wow, I say just leave him to suffer the consequences for his actions. Just because he apologized doesn't mean he can get rid of what he did.

Archived