R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's understandable. YCM can get quite dull and annoying when you stay for too long. Go ahead and take a month or so off 820. YCM always seems a bit more fun after you go away for an extended amount of time.

Believe me, the only reason i'm leaving, possibly forever, is because my mother wants me to move in with my grandparents in Montana... It's very old fashoned over there, and they don't own much technology. Certainly not a computer I could use...

... I don't know when i'm supposed to leave yet, so I still have a matter of time. If any plans change, like if they die, i'll give an update if I can...

That sucks' date=' hope something turns in your favor (hopefully not your grandparents dying though, that'd be a bit sad).

[/quote']

Will it? Will it REALLY be sad...? I'm not exactly the emotional type, as you can see...

I'm kinda being forced to leave, my mother says i'm too spoiled and needs to learn responsibility. Ugh. Sometimes I hate her.

I see. It's one of those decisions where really only one parent endorses it. If your mother was the only person who made the decision then your father might be the only shot you have at reasoning with her. And if that fails, there are computers in other places as Jake has mentioned.

Archived