R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care what it takes... My name will be carved all over his wall in anger by the time i'm done with him. He will know true anger when I PM him for the last time' date=' saying "Hate me...For it was I who planned the end of Roxas. Enjoy your permaban, jackass."

[/quote']

I'd love to see that loser get that pm shortly followed by a permaban. He deserves it for insulting every person he talks to.

I know! He is also pushy. 3 examples

A. ANBU_Leader had a Naruto RP with high (Like 50, or 100 for Super S rank jutsu)) prices for STRONG Jutsu. He yelled at him until the prices went to around 4-8 points each jutsu.

B. He tried to become Co-Leader of Akatsuki in Another Naruto RP. WITH ME without my approval.

and

C. Told Hirikiri, when he asked him if he would edit his app, but ignore Hiri's post if he didn't he typed "Post ignored >.>"

and A Hypocrite. He told me, when I defended my leader in an RP, he hated when people randomly join fights. He randomly joined a fight on me.

I'm happy today because as of today I am mostly immune to swine flu (got the vaccine). Other than that, I have no reason to be happy (way too much homework for the week-end). You guys, mainly jake, seem to have more interesting things happening.

EDIT: What do you have to say 820?

Archived