R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

The biggest problem with shadow is that he absolutely refuses to lose. He's constantly making his character seem like the strongest thing ever. If he gets in a fight watch him, he's willing to god-mod to make sure he wins.

And the ooc-only, I was mad about that one. He actually got the thread warned the first time. He and Raiden and someone else did a lot of ooc-only posts before the rp started so Rinne warned the thread. Then later he ooc-only posted and within less than half a page of posts Rinne locked the thread.

EDIT: Sorry for warning after you posted Jake, didn't see your post until I posted.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. I will watch him, and I'm SURE Phantom and 820 will.

Let's just say this. The guy that called Phantom a Child Mollester? Shadow Zero. Called ME an idiot, and 820 has more.

AND!!! BINKY BANNED X'D Been too long since we've done that.

Shadow (And Sesu) make me say BURN THE WITCH!!!

Well I am going to give him a chance and might make him a pupil of mine to help him work out his very bad problems. I have actually dueled him using AIM and know how he can me.

But if he goes TOO far then I will have no problem killing both of his characters off and removing him from the thread. I am not the kind of person too cross- 820reborn can probably already tell you that since he has gotten to know me quickly.

well I odn't expect that he will be allowed back. So here is a treat for everyone to see what I had to go through with his application.

[spoiler=Shadow-Zero's insanly god modded app]

Character Name: Zero

Creator: shadow-zero

Super Powers: A variety of energy based weaponry,

blaster, shape changing saber, triple rod, chain rod, recoil rod, gauntlet.

Control of the elements,

fire, ice, elec, wood, earth, wind, dark, light, divine, corrupt.

Some cloning and summoning abillities,

self explanatory.

auto heal abilities.

Bio: He has lived for centuries, and no-one is able to guess his true age, as he had many times used a machine to travel through time to save the world from itself. Usually carefree, he grows quite serious when a serious problem occurs, and is absolutely ferocious to all enemies on the field of battle.

"The legendary Hero. Fighting for justice and humanity. Can you do it?!"

que epic battle music! (4th on page one)

"I never cared for justice...and i don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have only ever fought for those that i believe in. I won't hesitate. If an enemy appears in front of me...I'LL DESTROY IT!!!

Fighting Style: Uses the power of the elements, energy based weaponry and fights in tandem with allies he summons.

Character Name: Technus

Creator: shadow-zero

Super Powers: Technopath,

mahcine, bio tech

Warlock,

all spells

Bio: He is the brother of Zero. their true names have been forgotten by all, even themselves. long ago, they made a vow that they would never again remove their armaments of battle until true peace could be returned to their world. To this end, they used the Time Skimmer created by Zero's ancestor to right the worlds wrongs, and help bring an everlasting peace.

Fighting Style: Often uses his control of machines, biotech, and organic technology in tandem with spells. when using them seperately, he is a challenge at the least. however, when using them in tandem, he is the most powerful champion of his world, second only to Zero himself.

Archived