R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of the things I like are in bold.

1)The southern continent is a barren, desolate, ravaged land, robust with rusty, metal buildings, polluted water, and infertile soil. The climate there makes living impossible: There are always cloudy skies, and the sun never shines. It is certainly bleak here.

2) The history of the southern continent is legendary: Countless battles had disrupted the continent, destroying it's once beautiful land. It was a dumping ground for waste, bodies, and machinery. It was also a testing ground for many experiments.

3)Although very few people actually live here, the world government is located here. This is where most of the experiments take place. Due to the rough terrain, attacks from other countries or people are rare.

4) The military here is made entirely of robots: These bots are well rounded and considered the best army in the world! Some of these bots are lended to other countries... For the right price. World assemblys happen here.

So . . . yeah, basically all of it.

No need to worry Jake' date=' 820 always surpasses expectations. Well, I haven't known him long enough to know that but he definitely seems like that sort of person.

[/quote']

Actually, i'm very lazy. *YAAAAAWN...*

But i'll do something if i'm encouraged to get off my ass. (Like what i'm doing for jake)

I'm not fat. Just... Lazy.

Ok I will do a Yu-Gi-Oh Ex.

As TJ looked up at the midnight blue dark sky, he new that the tournament was gonna be difficult, he thought that his great monster could overcome all, but he knew he was correct.

TJ picked up his deck and looked at his best freind

"The tournament is tomorrow Blizzard..."

"Caw-Caw!"

"Well, I think we should head back to the dorm huh?"

"Caw-Caw!"

"Right"

TJ hoped back on his Sapphire colored dark Duel Runner with vaersion V.2 COM. Then he drove off to Obilisk Blue Dorm.

I know I spelt Obilisk wrong, I forgot how to spel it XD.

Archived