R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

No, it's too late now. IT'S TIME FOR SOMETHING DRASTIC!

*leaves club and wipes everyones memory and destroys all the computers of his existence*

*walks up wearing mustache, monocle, full suite, cane, and top hat*

Top of the evening to ya my good man, I'd love a spot in your social club!

Username: FANCY Final Fantasy Revolution

Your Characters: Tuxedo Dude, Monopoly Guy

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences): The Monopoly Guy was standing in his barracks with his Car, silently and in the dark. They have been this way for hours, neither one of them speaking to each other, the Car couldn't muster the words she wanted to say and the Monopoly Guy honestly didn't care to speak. Their silence was interrupted by the Thimble flying through the Monopoly Guy's room window. The Monopoly Guy slashed it in half, with his cane, as quick as it came and sheathed his cane like it was nothing to him. "W-what do you think it was?" The Car, who was a woman with long brown hair, the standard shinigami uniform, and the Car's mark on her right shoulder, said with a soft and subtle fear in her voice. "It is what it always is, a meeting of the Rich People is being held, most likely to start within the parameters of fifteen to thirty minutes, if I know the Boot..." The Monopoly Guy replied with an emotionless tone. The Car said nothing more, and let her newly appointed Rich Person walk out of the room without saying the words she truly wanted to say...

I haven't been in a social club for awhile but I think I'll be rather upright!

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived