R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

True, we've had our stretches of spam as well. But spamholes, like the first Fake Type Knights thread, do generally get locked. Perhaps that Club Pikachu is stickied and not locked means they aren't that bad???

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM GOING TO KILL PHANTOM AND ANDX!!!!!

So you're saying you would rather not have that conversation? It was only 14 pms.

@Fenrir: Nice to see how little it takes to persuade you to kill me.

24 is a lot, with Link convos -__- Too msny Objections, I only read the last 3... With tao.

I AM GOING TO KILL PHANTOM AND ANDX!!!!!

So you're saying you would rather not have that conversation? It was only 14 pms.

@Fenrir: Nice to see how little it takes to persuade you to kill me.

24 is a lot' date=' with Link convos -__- Too msny Objections, I only read the last 3... With tao.

[/quote']

True, true. Still, I don't believe it warrants a death wish directed at either Phantom or myself. Blame the awesomeness that is the objection website.

l'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!! YOUR FLOODING MY INBOX WITH PMS AND I CANT KEEP UP!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! YOU ALL KNOW I CANT ANSWER' date=' WHY BOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

[/quote']

XD What I said. Don't blame me.

Also, EVERYONE!!! We must explain KH to Tempest!

l'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!! YOUR FLOODING MY INBOX WITH PMS AND I CANT KEEP UP!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! YOU ALL KNOW I CANT ANSWER' date=' WHY BOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

[/quote']

It's because you were on the reply to all list and we never bothered to remove you. And since I know your entire post was all in fun; don't worry, we'll stop. Well, at least I will.

KH sucks.

-instantly pulls out acidic riot shield-

No it doesn't. Now' date=' you might make me hire Haar dual wielding Alondite and Ragnell to kill you.

[/quote']

I dislike it. So yes, in my opinion, it 'sucks'.

Also, Haar and I play poker on Sunday nights with Volke, Volug, and Ike. Hell, Black Knight even comes if he's not drunk.

Archived