R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: ArtemisFowl

Your Characters:Usally known in almost all RPs as Dante' date='Jecht,Kasumi, or Kaze.

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

(Fine then I just made this.)

Jecht looked at the dark blue sky, that was dotted with bright stars. The cresant moon shone like a becon compared to the darkness around. There were few clouds out but they were dark and meancing, threating rain on destroyed village. The small houses were mangled looking like wild animals were let loose on this small grouping of houses. He stepped cautiously into the circle of the houses. He drew his katana which was stained with blood. He heard nothing but smashed into a door and looked inside. The devestated house looked horrid as Jecht slowly stepped into it. Blood covered the walls and floor. He fllowed the trail of blood into a single room. The door was closed as if someone inside was sleeping and didn't want to be disturbed. He took it as a warning but despite his better instincts kicked in the door and found a woman, clothes ripped to shreds and covered in blood. He stepped closer and turned her head with his katana revealing a bite mark on her neck and what seemed claw markings down her bareren arms. Jecht heard something and pivoted around but all he saw was the empty hallway. Suddenly a monster dropped from above, his body too covered in blood, his teeth stained red from various blood from different people. He lunged at Jecht and his sharp fingernail scraped across his cheek... (I would go on but it is to be a sample.)

[/quote']

Edited

Anyone interested in joining my Bleach RP as: Rukia' date=' Yumichika, Rangiku, Or Arrancar?

[/quote']

I would, but I don't like RP with Canon characters :/ Sorry.

Zeroke: Where are those two anyway.

Marsuvees: Out having a life.

Zeroke: ...Oh.

Sure' date=' I'll tell Striker. Why does he think you are trying to take over? What did you do?

[/quote']

Senpai is on right now.

Archived