R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At one point I put like 50 Tobi pics into the Thread! XD And Deidara ones too. That's like a week after I started calling him Senpai, and he got mad that he was fruity Deidara (Who is awesome, even though gay, ESPECIALLY in the Dub)

O.O I have 666 points....

Andx! Join the Fight for the hill!

I might just do that. But first I need you all to promise me something. Don't believe in the me that believes in you or the you that believes in me. Instead, believe in the you that believes in you!

(Quoting/Paraphrasing Gurren Lagann is fun!)

Speaking of affiliating...

On a serious note' date=' l'm a huge fan of empires. We have the popularity and the balls to do it. lf we can affiliate with smaller clubs... we both win.

[/quote']

We should... Like Zeroke's Club...

lol . . . well *puts on Tobi mask*

I guess I'll see everyone later

*vanishes into mask . . . all Tobi-like*

LOL

*Grabs trenchcoat tail' date=' spins and dissapears* MUAHAHA!!!![hr']

Andx! Join the Fight for the hill!

I might just do that. But first I need you all to promise me something. Don't believe in the me that believes in you or the you that believes in me. Instead' date=' believe in the you that believes in you!

(Quoting/Paraphrasing Gurren Lagann is fun!)

[/quote']

Alright. LOL

On a completely unrelated/unimportant note: I have just reclaimed the hill' date=' wonder how long it'll last.

[/quote']

5 Sec. XD But that bit o' logic was funny XD Remember, this is NOT FE!

I tried to use it two other times but other responses were far too quick for me. Though it was effective. Only in FE emblem do teenagers get to lead armies.

I claim Proto Man (NT Warrior and Classic) so I am.

Noah Kaiba/Mooninites/Kakuzu/Oogie Boogie/Proto Man

*Chokes on Worm Sludge* KAKUZU?!?!?! O.O You just went up 10 more points. you are now Over 9000!!!!! Oh no wait... You are at 8999.

Oh... l dunno about that club... =/

We are dominating, not discriminating. They are not Auto-in. I think I will check out the Stardust force... Hayate is Affiliating with their Site.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-161092.html

Wow' date=' we're claiming people now? Well then I claim Odion, for obvious reasons, and Shikamaru simply for how he awesomely disposed of Hidan.

[/quote']

Well, I already had all but the Megamen XD

Shika = Epic. He killed that *Million bleeps* Heathen.... *Bleep* .... Oh? Hi there. Rep if you are NOT Proto, and you get the reference.

Shika = Epic. He killed that *Million bleeps* Heathen.... *Bleep* .... Oh? Hi there. Rep if you are NOT Proto' date=' and you get the reference.

[/quote']

Exactly why I claimed him. And while I'm at it, and since our pm objection conversation has me in the mood, I claim Phoenix Wright. Now I can object and with the right evidence, none of you can argue my statements.

Speaking of Evil Concils................... Blacky are you ever gonna remake it like you said?

*Twitch* BLACKY?!?!?!?! *Does horrib;e things* ... I hate when people call me ___y....

We are now Affiliated. Next' date=' is the link above, the Stardust Force. Muaha.[hr']

Shika = Epic. He killed that *Million bleeps* Heathen.... *Bleep* .... Oh? Hi there. Rep if you are NOT Proto' date=' and you get the reference.

[/quote']

Exactly why I claimed him. And while I'm at it, and since our pm objection conversation has me in the mood, I claim Phoenix Wright. Now I can object and with the right evidence, none of you can argue my statements.

Well, that means Phantom has Bakura/Edgey.... that's it XD

Archived