R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

XD It ain't that Hard! Just (edgey)(tunes)

Anyways' date=' Aqua Girl just posted in the Zelda Roleplay, in which she was banned, I demands punishment.

[/quote']

*Chokes on worm sludge and dies. Then revives* AQUA GIRL WAS ALLOWED BACK!!! D:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT! *blows up into tiny data pieces then reforms into himself only to explode again* I'm talking to Saiba................ he must be insane.........

I PMd her about it' date=' and she said he told her she could come back... And She Godmods the moment she is...

Destorn commands you to shut your whore hole!

I'm sorry, that was mean.

I do not get it....

Anyways' date=' Aqua Girl just posted in the Zelda Roleplay, in which she was banned, I demands punishment.

[/quote']

I reported her. *Chokes on worm sludge and dies. Then revives* AQUA GIRL WAS ALLOWED BACK!!! D:

Sounds like some bad sheet went down.

Topic: How much RP's have you ever been in at once?

[/quote']

I reported her. *Chokes on worm sludge and dies. Then revives* AQUA GIRL WAS ALLOWED BACK!!! D:

Sounds like some bad s*** went down.

Topic: How much RP's have you ever been in at once?

ME? .... 15 or so.... maybe 17... Actively... 9

1. X)

Cause that's just how I roll.

Hey....... that was slightly offensive and mean to us................ Cold Destro' date=' just cold.

[/quote']

Destorn brings the PAIN!

@Gaara: You accidentally called me Destorn in one of your posts.

Who is Destorn?

@Proto: Frame' date=' then ban her. Sneak some Heroine in her locker, and problem solved. Simple as that.

How many RPs have you finished? I am wondering what the average success rate of an RP.

[/quote']

0. Closest on I was in but I didn't make was that one that Phantom made about the New Duel Academy or something. Closest on one I made was . . . an embarrassing failure.

Archived