R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XD She just degrades people and it's so f***ing hot... l just wish she was real...

*ahem*

Anyway' date=' AF... l'll let blabk/phantom-sans deal with your app, l'm pretty busy atm.

[/quote']

Reply when you are free: You say you are pretty good? How good? Like, Hell Mode is so easy I can fight with my eyes closed, good?

For me, I haven't played in awhile, nor do I have network connection to Xbox Live. D: I have lost my flare for video games at the moment. But last I remember is that I could handle Very Hard Mode, but Hell Mode was difficult to do.

I HATE HAKU-MEN!!! THAT JUDGEMENT MOVE ALWAYS GETS ME!!!!!!!

I wish Rachel was real too. The one thing I don't like about her is that smug attitude of hers. All hail the Vampire Loli of Blazblue!

Pole wind spam? Is that for Rachel? Funny that I am actually listening to Carl's Theme right now. Talking about Blazblue makes me want to listen to its music and play the game again. I'll play it when I'm done here.

Tiny Lobelia + Sylpheed + Sword lris/Baden - Baden Lily = SPAM

Also guys, to solve the mystery of why l chose Tempest Dahlia as my name... lt means "Storm Flower" (=/)... or in other words, it's Rachel's super attack.

Anyways' date=' Aqua Girl just posted in the Zelda Roleplay, in which she was banned, I demands punishment.

[/quote']

*Chokes on worm sludge and dies. Then revives* AQUA GIRL WAS ALLOWED BACK!!! D:

@Destorn: Put Tunes after the name likes this - (tunes)

Archived