R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Username: ArtemisFowl

Your Characters:Usally known in almost all RPs as Dante,Jecht,Kasumi, or Kaze.

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

(Fine then I just made this.)

Jecht looked at the dark blue sky, that was dotted with bright stars. The cresant moon shone like a becon compared to the darkness around. There were few clouds out but they were dark and meancing, threating rain on destroyed village. The small houses were mangled looking like wild animals were let loose on this small grouping of houses. He stepped cautiously into the circle of the houses. He drew his katana which was stained with blood. He heard nothing but smashed into a door and looked inside. The devestated house looked horrid as Jecht slowly stepped into it. Blood covered the walls and floor. He fllowed the trail of blood into a single room. The door was closed as if someone inside was sleeping and didn't want to be disturbed. He took it as a warning but despite his better instincts kicked in the door and found a woman, clothes ripped to shreds and covered in blood. He stepped closer and turned her head with his katana revealing a bite mark on her neck and what seemed claw markings down her bareren arms. Jecht heard something and pivoted around but all he saw was the empty hallway. Suddenly a monster dropped from above, his body too covered in blood, his teeth stained red from various blood from different people. He lunged at Jecht and his sharp fingernail scraped across his cheek... (I would go on but it is to be a sample.)

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol . . . never played Blazeblue

Never played...your insane. Blazblue is a great game that attracts Fighters and RPGers. I think the game is great.

Hey Tempest' date=' who are your top 3 characters? Mine are Nu, Noel, Tao.

[/quote']

I've never played before... is it even in English? :?

BEsides, I'm a SSB/FE person.

lol . . . never played Blazeblue

Never played...your insane. Blazblue is a great game that attracts Fighters and RPGers. I think the game is great.

Hey Tempest' date=' who are your top 3 characters? Mine are Nu, Noel, Tao.

[/quote']

Rachel, Ragna, Carl.

l just started playing network... wow, l used to think l was the best BB player in the world...

Save me? I need no saving ^^

Way to motivate a group of people who were already strongly considering leaving you to be surrounded by the BlazBlue people; surrounded by talk of a game you hold no understanding of.

REally? 'Cause dual wielding Ragnell and Alondite/Urvan could kill anyon in BlazBlue... Except Rachel

You forgot the whole "Haar" thing. The full joke is Haar dual wielding Ragnell and Alondite. Truly that is fear-inspiring.

REally? 'Cause dual wielding Ragnell and Alondite/Urvan could kill anyon in BlazBlue... Except Rachel

You forgot the whole "Haar" thing. The full joke is Haar dual wielding Ragnell and Alondite. Truly that is fear-inspiring.

Really?! XD Never heard that before (I'm serious)

Whoa whoa whoa whoa! *brain hurts really bad* What in Zeus' name are you 4 crazy people talking about? What is Blueblaze anyway? Ow... *high pitched voice like Konohamaru from Naruto Abridged Series* You gave me brain damage.

LOL I actually heard Konohamaru say that last part.

Username: ArtemisFowl

Your Characters:Usally known in almost all RPs as Dante' date='Jecht,Kasumi, or Kaze.

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

(Fine then I just made this.)

Jecht looked at the dark blue sky, that was dotted with bright stars. The cresant moon shone like a becon compared to the darkness around. There were few clouds out but they were dark and meancing, threating rain on destroyed village. The small houses were mangled looking like wild animals were let loose on this small grouping of houses. He stepped cautiously into the circle of the houses. He drew his katana which was stained with blood. He heard nothing but smashed into a door and looked inside. The devestated house looked horrid as Jecht slowly stepped into it. Blood covered the walls and floor. He fllowed the trail of blood into a single room. The door was closed as if someone inside was sleeping and didn't want to be disturbed. He took it as a warning but despite his better instincts kicked in the door and found a woman, clothes ripped to shreds and covered in blood. He stepped closer and turned her head with his katana revealing a bite mark on her neck and what seemed claw markings down her bareren arms. Jecht heard something and pivoted around but all he saw was the empty hallway. Suddenly a monster dropped from above, his body too covered in blood, his teeth stained red from various blood from different people. He lunged at Jecht and his sharp fingernail scraped across his cheek... (I would go on but it is to be a sample.)

[/quote']

Edited

Hmmhmm...

You know what l like? She dosen't fight at all. She falls asleep in between. She never gets hit or falls on the ground. She just watches the eitire fight behind Nago (Phantom Rose ^-^)

bystander characters are the coolest!

Archived