R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok ok i get it. DOING MY APPLICATION FOR AVATAR IF YOU WISH TO JOIN JUST PM ME YOUR APPLICATION!

[spoiler=[b]Application[/b]]

Name:

Appearance(Pic or description or both is accepted):

Nation(Fire, Water, Earth, Air):

Secret Element(Fire: Lava/Magma, Water: Steam, Earth: Sand/Stone):

Weapon(The weapon will be a increase of your element and nation):

Companion(Like Momo, Appa. 5 min. long be creative.)

History(Be descriptive. Min 5 sen. long):

Bio(Be creative. Min 6 sen. long):

Crush(Who's in a relationship with who):

Still looking for Roker, Earth Avatar, and King Odin, Heaven Avatar. Here's the information for the 4 avatars and King Odin!

[spoiler=[b]The Four Avatars and King Avatar[/b]]

Leon:

[align=center]The Fire Avatar. He is spontaneous with all fire techiniques including Lava/Magma. The quiet of the 4 avatars who let's his actions and fire-bending do the talking for him. He is currently in love with Qweyn, the water avatar and both of them has the healing combination element, Steam. Leon believes in attack power only. Offense kills all others, he said. He magnifies Lava/Magma as the final attack offense and surprise attack as well.

Roker:

The Earth Avatar. He is unique with Earth-bending including his secret element, Stone and Sand. He and Sousuke have trained together for many years and share a brother to brother bond. Roker specializes in defense more then anything. He figures that defense is the best offense. He uses Sand and Stone as offense but uses Earth mainly for defense.

Qweyn:

The Water Avatar. She is phenominal with Water Bending and also her new elemental bending, Steam. She is very shy but has a big heart for her friends and people and loves to protect them at all costs. She is currently in love with Leon, the fire avatar and is expecting a baby, she hopes it could be a girl. Qweyn specializes in healing her allies at all cost. She thinks Attack is Power and Power is evil yet optional, Defense is safety and that is important.

Sousuke:

The Air Avatar. He's the best at Airbending, and his newly power element, Maelstrom. Sousuke shares a pretty wonderful history with Roker, Leon, and Qweyn until the 4 got seperated. He stays in contact with Roker daily and trains with him but sees Leon and Qweyn weekly. Sousuke relies everything on speed. His Airbending skills makes him the fastest one in the group. He always say this when he wins a match, "Speed is and determines the winner... all the time."

King Odin:

The Heaven Avatar. He holds all balance between the avatar's and their nations. He uses all of the secret elements as his own even the element that passed generation to generation, Thunder. Odin is helpful among others, very wise and loves to give advice. Odin believes that balancing one with another can achieve anything. Odin is a mastermind at both Speed, Power, and Defense. He uses Steambending for emergencies that are necessary.[/b][/align]

Explain what is going on better. Where ae you ' date='and why? How? And use spellcheck please.

[/quote']

She lost her memory.

In an alley.

She is lost.

A hit on the head

What words did I misspell?

It said sample post. So I just came up with something off the top of my head.

Er, not what I meant... I meant redo the post, making that info clear.

So who are the Admins? And why not Jakey too?

LOL Jakey. Wonder where Tao-chan is right now.

Jake is probably gonna be partial' date=' either for or against you.

Admins:

Me - also an owner

ThatPhantomGuy - Owner

Tempest Dahlia - Owner

JAke

Andx - NOT an owner.[hr']

*runs away screaming*

Save Me!!!

... *Writes "And vines appear and constrain Jake"*

Archived