R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: crazybutterfly

Your Characters: Alexial Aponi

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

"Where am I?" she thought while the wind kicked up and blowed her dress around, making the men stare at her. Alexial could feel her heart beat faster as they stared at her, the blood rushing to her face, and she ran away emberrassed. Alexial was crying and didn't know where she was or who she was. Her memories were blank, gone and nothing made sense to her anymore. Soon she ran out of breath and fell to her feet in a puddle of cold, dirty water, and her tears ran down her warm face. Footsteps made Alexial catch her breath and turn too view a cloaked man walking to her, his arm outstretched, beconing for her, "Cpme with me. Your answers await."

I hope that is good. Oh!? Hi Jakey . . .

I need 2 people to be the Water and Earth Avatar. Qweyn is the water avatar and is a woman. Roker is the Earth Avatar and is a man. Qweyn and Leon are currently in love and got... busy and created the combinational healing element, Steam. Zeroke is Sousuke, The Air Avatar and I am Leon, the Fire Avatar. And i need somebody to be King Odin, the Heaven Avatar. Any takers?

I need 2 people to be the Water and Earth Avatar. Qweyn is the water avatar and is a woman. Roker is the Earth Avatar and is a man. Qweyn and Leon are currently in love and got... busy and created the combinational healing element, Steam. Zeroke is Sousuke, The Air Avatar and I am Leon, the Fire Avatar. And i need somebody to be King Odin, the Heaven Avatar. Any takers?

Yes you still have to fill out an application for Qweyn and sure introduce me your new fire avatar Blaze. I might introduce my new water avatar, Eerie.

Yes you still have to fill out an application for Qweyn and sure introduce me your new fire avatar Blaze. I might introduce my new water avatar, Eerie.[/b][/font]

Archived