R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]I did that because the real shopkeeper that we were looking wasn't there. The shopkeeper that we did saw was actually an ally of some sort. So we disappeared into a new place in order to look for the shopkeeper that we are currently searching for.

[spoiler=Avatar: The Final Cycle]Sokzen's Comet has vanished from view as the Phoenix King lay helpless, his powers taken away by the Avatar . . . the Last Airbender . . .

Within the following months peave spreads through out the land, the war officially over, and Zuko being crowned the new Fire Lord. A festival is heald upon Zuko's crowning and many friends and family rejoice as these days of peace seem destined to last forever, yet . . . after the festivities begin to dwindle the new ruler of the Fire Nation sneaks off towards the large prision built to hold only one prisioner- The Phoenix King.

Words are traded, mocked, and threats are made against father and son. Finally the question is asked, "Where is . . . my mother?"

Years have passed, the war becoming a distant memory, Fire Lord Zuko has searched the world over again and the Spirit World with the Avatar, but his search yeilds no evidance of his mother. But while the shroud of peace has clouded the once battle hardened warriors, the Pheonix King seeks revenge . . . by any means nessicary.

Calling upon a force resembeling the Avatar, his arms feel the burning inferno of fire's revenge flowing throughout his body once more as the chains snap. Yet his return to power is granted with only one requirement, "Spread Chaos . . . as my avatar"

Now an chain of events will be unleashed that will break the cycle of the Avatar forever, destory the barrier between the Spirit World, and through the world into further chaos.

The Pheonix King Has Risen!"

400 years after the Legend of Aang, the world is in peace. The Phoenix King gave up his fire-bending and died of a serious heart attack. The nations enjoyed their time in the tranquility of it all, until something unexpected occurs. A meteor descends upon the planet. It breaks into pieces and falls onto the separate nations.

The Earth Nation has literally broken apart, into large islands. Ba Sing Se has fallen, and the ruling Monarch replaced by a devious man named Roker.

The Water Nation melts from the ever increasing temp. in the weather caused by the meteor. The Monarch of the devastated nation is known as Qweyn.

The Fire Nation has been nearly engulfed by the waters of the ocean. The small land torn to shreds by the miniature rocks from the Beyond. Streets are flooded and are now crowded by boats sailing through. The Monarch’s name, Leon.

The Air Nation is covered in a dark, black smog. The people dying of the particles from the endless fog of death. Their cities were set ablaze when the meteor fell from the atmosphere. The 4 enormous cities of the Air Nation remain as only a burnt reminder of what they once were. The Monarch: Sousuke.

The monarch’s each hold a piece of an artifact that opens the door to Heaven, where the Monarch King Odin resides.

The clouds are thick and barely allow any light from the sun. Hardly giving life to the planet. The only hope is a group of teens. Four of them contain the strange powers of the Avatar, not only one. The new Avatar must travel back, using his unique abilities, and find the other previous Avatars from days past. They must find out what happened 50 years ago on the day known as “Day of Darkness.

This is the plot for the Avatar RP.[/align]

Nothing... Boredom... *Rolls over*

Black bored? Well your character is officially in the One Piece fanfic now, though nothing exciting at the moment.

@destron: Sorry for not having posted in that. The last two three posts had me slightly confused. Particularly when Bringerofcake ignored what you did and then went with it in the next post.

I did that because the real shopkeeper that we were looking wasn't there. The shopkeeper that we did saw was actually an ally of some sort. So we disappeared into a new place in order to look for the shopkeeper that we are currently searching for.

I did that because the real shopkeeper that we were looking wasn't there. The shopkeeper that we did saw was actually an ally of some sort. So we disappeared into a new place in order to look for the shopkeeper that we are currently searching for.[/color]

Even if it wasn't the guy' date=' which it is, he obviously has some sort of immense power. You should investigate, and don't assume the guy is evil. I just said he had a connection to the heartless, not that he is working with them.[hr']

Nothing... Boredom... *Rolls over*

Black bored? Well your character is officially in the One Piece fanfic now' date=' though nothing exciting at the moment.

@destron: Sorry for not having posted in that. The last two three posts had me slightly confused. Particularly when Bringerofcake ignored what you did and then went with it in the next post.

[/quote']

He edited that so he said that while he was running.

Right destron, so let me just try to get this straight. Bringerofcake and I are fighting a weird shadow thing and the other two are having the encounter with the strange man right?

@Black: Well I introduced him. He hasn't met the rest of the crew yet but he's looking for them.

[spoiler=Avatar: The Final Cycle]Sokzen's Comet has vanished from view as the Phoenix King lay helpless, his powers taken away by the Avatar . . . the Last Airbender . . .

Within the following months peave spreads through out the land, the war officially over, and Zuko being crowned the new Fire Lord. A festival is heald upon Zuko's crowning and many friends and family rejoice as these days of peace seem destined to last forever, yet . . . after the festivities begin to dwindle the new ruler of the Fire Nation sneaks off towards the large prision built to hold only one prisioner- The Phoenix King.

Words are traded, mocked, and threats are made against father and son. Finally the question is asked, "Where is . . . my mother?"

Years have passed, the war becoming a distant memory, Fire Lord Zuko has searched the world over again and the Spirit World with the Avatar, but his search yeilds no evidance of his mother. But while the shroud of peace has clouded the once battle hardened warriors, the Pheonix King seeks revenge . . . by any means nessicary.

Calling upon a force resembeling the Avatar, his arms feel the burning inferno of fire's revenge flowing throughout his body once more as the chains snap. Yet his return to power is granted with only one requirement, "Spread Chaos . . . as my avatar"

Now an chain of events will be unleashed that will break the cycle of the Avatar forever, destory the barrier between the Spirit World, and through the world into further chaos.

The Pheonix King Has Risen!"

400 years after the Legend of Aang, the world is in peace. The Phoenix King gave up his fire-bending and died of a serious heart attack. The nations enjoyed their time in the tranquility of it all, until something unexpected occurs. A meteor descends upon the planet. It breaks into pieces and falls onto the separate nations.

The Earth Nation has literally broken apart, into large islands. Ba Sing Se has fallen, and the ruling Monarch replaced by a devious man named Roker.

The Water Nation melts from the ever increasing temp. in the weather caused by the meteor. The Monarch of the devastated nation is known as Qweyn.

The Fire Nation has been nearly engulfed by the waters of the ocean. The small land torn to shreds by the miniature rocks from the Beyond. Streets are flooded and are now crowded by boats sailing through. The Monarch’s name, Leon.

The Air Nation is covered in a dark, black smog. The people dying of the particles from the endless fog of death. Their cities were set ablaze when the meteor fell from the atmosphere. The 4 enormous cities of the Air Nation remain as only a burnt reminder of what they once were. The Monarch: Sousuke.

The monarch’s each hold a piece of an artifact that opens the door to Heaven, where the Monarch King Odin resides.

The clouds are thick and barely allow any light from the sun. Hardly giving life to the planet. The only hope is a group of teens. Four of them contain the strange powers of the Avatar, not only one. The new Avatar must travel back, using his unique abilities, and find the other previous Avatars from days past. They must find out what happened 50 years ago on the day known as “Day of Darkness.

[spoiler=Application]

Name:

Nation(Fire, Water, Earth, Air):

Secret Element(Fire: Lava/Magma, Water: Steam, Earth: Sand/Stone):

Weapon(The weapon will be a increase of your element and nation):

Companion(Like Momo, Appa. 5 min. long be creative.)

History(Be descriptive. Min 5 sen. long)

Bio(Be creative. Min 6 sen. long)

[align=center]Any chnages that should be made for the plot and/or application do say so.

@destron: I edited my post on the rp.[/align]

Right destron' date=' so let me just try to get this straight. Bringerofcake and I are fighting a weird shadow thing and the other two are having the encounter with the strange man right?

@Black: Well I introduced him. He hasn't met the rest of the crew yet but he's looking for them.

[/quote']

Ya.

Right destron' date=' so let me just try to get this straight. Bringerofcake and I are fighting a weird shadow thing and the other two are having the encounter with the strange man right?

[/quote']

Ya.

Thank you. I will get to posting now that I understand what's going on.

Good XD I can only do so much.

ALso' date=' good entrance pour moi.

[/quote']

Glad you liked it. While thinking of how to bring him in nothing seemed more fitting for John then to quietly observe the crew before what you described in the bio for him happened.

Yep. I am looking forward to it ^^ And I think it fit him well.

Well before long he'll have a pretty awesome moment of his own. But before that there's his fight with Emanuel.

So anything else interesting going on?

Archived