R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well . . . you've got my attention," Jake responds as his aura flares up, as if fuel has been added to the fire. Removing his hook swords he spins them around in the palm of his hands while grinning. Dashing towards Jarred he veers off at the last minute towards Black, whose shoulder he justs to leap into the air, and then swing downward with both blades. Watching the attack everyone can see each blade slice through the air.

Jarred as spiked the aura on his blade. He charged, his speed increased. When he was close enough, he blasted himself into the air and gracefully slashed at Jake from below, using speed and accuracy that also spiked. As he swung his blade, electric sparks started revolving around the tip, so if contact was made, would send an electric current through the body.

Having landed on the ground already and with his attention already off his opponent, Jake didn't have time for a proper counter attack and had to improvise instead. Quickly throwing his hook swords into the air he leapt off the ground and used his bare hands to catch the sword so that he wouldn't be seriosuly injured, acomploshed by catching it vertically, and then planted his feet on Jarred's hips so the electrical shock wouldn't affect him.

"That was clever," he said as he forced Jarred to step back, using his feet to press on pressure points, and move him into position, "But not clever enough."

Grinning he motioned up towards the falling hook swords, aimed right where Jarred had been forced to move to.

Jarred grunted. He looked at the incoming blades then thought for a moment, knowing he didn't have much time. He then finished thinking and sent an electric current through the blade that Jake held, burning the palms of his hands slightly. He then yanked the blade away from Jake and jumped out of the way, quickly enough so that the hooks on cut a piece of his clothing.

Being pushed off Jake backflipped, landed and caught his swords as they shredded into Jarred's clothing. Stabbing them into the ground he blew on his numb hands as the red sweeling began to go down and, once that had gone away, he picked his blades back up.

"Not bad, making me let go so you could free yourself," and upon hearing Luffy, "Then why not partner up with Jarred?"

"I believe in a honorable fight." Luffy says with a smirk. " I don't do 2 on 1's. not my style." Tiberius looked over towards Black. "Oi Black, think you can conjure up a punching bag or something so I can warm-up? I'll consider you match with Jarred a warm-up. Please try not to get totally beat up."

Necro looked at the stupidity of his fellow comrade and friends. Why me? Necro thought to himself as he turned his back and walked on home. "At least i don't have to deal with them no more." Necro said looking back at the stupidity again.

Necro looked at the stupidity of his fellow comrade and friends. Why me? Necro thought to himself as he turned his back and walked on home. "At least i don't have to deal with them no more." Necro said looking back at the stupidity again.[/color]

Luffy dodges the bullets with ease. "I wont even need to power up to beat this thing." Luffy said . "Time to practice some rush techniques." With that Luffy begins to perform the burst rush attack. Luffy flies at the white thing holding the gun and kicks the gun out of his hands. Next he does a series of punches. With one kick sends white flying into the air while Luffy rushes up and hit him back to the ground. Luffy then flies and lands behind him and performs smaller version of the kamehameha wave. Luffy smiles and says "your through." Then watches the wave hit White.

(I hope this is okay.)

Archived