R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

True, XD That is epic. Also, The Spirits and Ashera GATE Dragon Gareth. They will kill him in a heartbeat XD But they aren't strong enough. Well, Ashera is.

I love having the Guide book. Especially helps find ALL the hidden Items, like Baselard.

Also, Did you know if A flying unit sits on a pitfall spot on that one map, units can walk on that spot?

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I heard about that. I actually used that my second time (I did a lot of things better the second time, lol). The first time though, I had to have Tanith and Sigrun ferry people over. It sucked. But it was okay because I had Haar (supported with Nephenee) cary Nephenee over and then they Began to kill everything while everyone else crossed.

Well with an A support with Nephenee, Haar had some pretty good extra avoid (it's still not a great support pair though). The lightning mages always failed to hit him. And generally Nephenee saw to their deaths before they had a crack at Haar.

yeah the Ike-Soren A Support is awesome. It gives the already monstrous Ike more ATK and avoid, and Makes Soren like a super-avoid-tank or something. I had to laugh that I could keep Soren on the front lines without ever worrying about him. In fact, he generally saw to the death of whatever attacked him.

That Nailah-Haar support sounds deadly though. Take two Beastly-powerful characters and put together with some stat boosts. Awesome.

And making Haar stronger is never a bad thing. Now i only wish that supports in RD could increase Spd and Crit% like in past games. A character in Sacred Stones with an A support got so many bonuses that they suddenly seemed like a god. Not to mention the benefits of support circles. So fun to see your whole team somehow support someone. But the support system in RD is one of the major complaints with the game.

Another fun one in Sacred Stones was L'Arachel and Joshua. At first she condemns his practice of gambling. In the second one she agrees to gamble with Joshua to prove that providence blesses her. In the final she beats Joshua so many times that he gives up and she's totally addicted to gambling. She even decides to set up a gamble house in her sacred country. I lol'ed at that one. I was like "Joshua you are awesome! You corrupted L'Arachel! L'Arachel of all people!"

Then you have the convos in RD which are so dumb. They all amount to:

"Hey (Insert Name), be careful."

"Hi (Insert Name), you too."

They all failed. I hope Intelligent Systems learned their lesson: fans like the support convos.

Well i've still got a fair bit of work to do on it. I have the background plot and most of the app. But thanks for letting me advertise it. I wont do much till it gets close to ready but still thanks.

EDIT: @Jake: care to expand on that strategist idea?

yeah we'll I'm still working on it as I said. Just so you know, if you apply if I ever make it, I won't allow her to be a vampire. Not to be mean, it's just odd. Other than that nothing needs to change about her. Do you wanna see the plot? I'll pm it to you if you do.

Sorry, she can be as vampire like as you want her to, just not actually one. I'll pm you the plot. Just so you know the main villain's name isn't in there because I haven't thought of it, or I might let someone control him.

Archived