R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ok i think i have the application good now.

[spoiler=Application]

Name:

Nation(Fire, Water, Earth, Air):

Secret Element(Fire: Lava/Magma, Water: Steam, Earth: Sand/Stone):

Weapon(The weapon will be a increase of your element and nation):

Companion(Like Momo, Appa. 5 min. long be creative.)

History(Be descriptive. Min 5 sen. long)

Bio(Be creative. Min 6 sen. long)

OOC: Meh...I want to do this right :P

I'll use Jarred.

IC:

Jarred swiftly overcomes the blow and then reaches into his trunk of super weapons. He then pulls out a bright green light saber.

"I shall use the force!" he says, holding out his hand, well holding the light saber in the other. He waits for Jake to be push against the wall as he yanks his 'force' hand forward

Instead of flying into the wall the only thing that happens, much to everyone's suprise, is that he falls on the ground laughing hysterically.

"A l-light sa-sab-saber!? You gotto be kidding me!" continuing laughing Jake rolls on the floor as tears begin to well up in his eyes. Giving a long sigh he stands back up and allows his dark red aura to flow out and encompass his entire body along with his signature weapons. Getting into position he gives one last exhale and glares, "Ready to fight a Sage?"

-You know? We should really make this a habit with every rper here ^^ gives everyone a chance to work on their skills AND have a little friendlt fun at the same time *thumbs up*-

Jarred didn't hesitate. Instead he reached back into his trunk as he threw the useless light saber at Jake without any intention of hurting him. This time, he pulled out a rusty, and seemly old katana. He held it up in front of him, ready for anything. He then closed his eyes, and focused his energy. As soon as he did this, the blade started to glow, and release a radiating electric light. He then took a breath and opened his eyes; something in his eyes changed this time, this time, anyone could tell that he was ready for this fight. The glow slowly decreased, but the blade was still bright and shining. Jarred gripped the sword tightly as it loss it's rust.

"Ready...When you are..." he said, his voice low and steady.

((This is actually a good way to practice RP skills))

Scoffing at the renewed blade, having realized it was from the Bleach Dimension, Jake seemed to fade away like a mist and reappeared amongst Brotrex's guards. A small laugh came from his lips as he held his blades to the neck's of two guards, "This is a private show. either grab a weapon or get lost."

Without another words Jake quickly dispatched each and every single guard before hurling the final one at Jarred.

Jarred didn't remove his eyes from Jake; just as he did this, he gripped the blade.

"Doesn't matter to me..." he said, answering Broxret. He then turned his eyes towards the guard that hurdled towards him. Without a sound, he pierced the blade through the guard, the blood bursting from the body and reckless splashing onto Jarred. With that, he lowered his blade, allowing the dead body to slid off the blade with ease. He then looked up at Jake and smirked

"Cmon..." he muttered.

"Guards didn't i tell you to stand down? You two are no match for these guys." "B-but prince Broxret!!" Broxret was annoyed. "Enough!! Im going to have a nice duel and you two will not stop me!" Broxret took a defensive stance with one hand behind his back and the other holding Xcaliber in front of him. "Well then...let us have at it." Broxret smirked

I'm sorry, but, where are we? Basd on how many pages we have now, I am NOT looking back farther than last page.

Don't tell me we've gotten into role-playing again. Then again, I would be very glad to hear of what the main plot is.

Hi. Presume Cephalus knows everything, but everything.

Archived