R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Rp will be a success... I CALL FIRE AVATAR!

[spoiler=Application]

Name:

Nation(Fire, Water, Earth, Air):

Secret Element(Fire: Lava/Magma, Water: Steam, Earth: Sand/Stone):

Weapon(The weapon will be a increase of your element and nation):

Companion(Like Momo, Appa.)

History(Be descriptive. Min 5 sen. long)

Bio(Be creative. Min 6 sen. long)

This Rp will be a success... I CALL FIRE AVATAR!

[spoiler=Application]

Name:

Nation(Fire' date=' Water, Earth, Air):

[b']Secret Element[/b](Fire: Lava/Magma, Water: Steam, Earth: Sand/Stone):

Weapon(The weapon will be a increase of your element and nation):

Companion(Like Momo, Appa.)

History(Be descriptive. Min 5 sen. long)

Bio(Be creative. Min 6 sen. long)

I shall be Fire Avatar's friend.

Alright . . . alright . . .

But remember this is only an idea, nothing more and is only based on the fact I watched too much Avatar one day . . .

[spoiler=Avatar: Beyond The Cycle]

Sokzen's Comet has vanished from view as the Phoenix King lay helpless, his powers taken away by the Avatar . . . the Last Airbender . . .

Within the following months peave spreads through out the land, the war officially over, and Zuko being crowned the new Fire Lord. A festival is heald upon Zuko's crowning and many friends and family rejoice as these days of peace seem destined to last forever, yet . . . after the festivities begin to dwindle the new ruler of the Fire Nation sneaks off towards the large prision built to hold only one prisioner- The Phoenix King.

Words are traded, mocked, and threats are made against father and son. Finally the question is asked, "Where is . . . my mother?"

Years have passed, the war becoming a distant memory, Fire Lord Zuko has searched the world over again and the Spirit World with the Avatar, but his search yeilds no evidance of his mother. But while the shroud of peace has clouded the once battle hardened warriors, the Pheonix King seeks revenge . . . by any means nessicary.

Calling upon a force resembeling the Avatar, his arms feel the burning inferno of fire's revenge flowing throughout his body once more as the chains snap. Yet his return to power is granted with only one requirement, "Spread Chaos . . . as my avatar"

Now an chain of events will be unleashed that will break the cycle of the Avatar forever, destory the barrier between the Spirit World, and through the world into further chaos.

The Pheonix King Has Risen!"

Oh I forgot! Each Avatar will have a Partner-In-Crime... A friend that have been with him/her for a very long time and shares the same power as that avatar but only 20% weaker... Dark Lightning is my P.I.C. so get to choosing. ^^

Yay XD

Also, for the app, Can there be like armor for different elements and such? I'm just guessing here XD

Maybe the person that broke the Phoenix King (can't remember his name) could be Odin, and Odin could be an evil Avatar that is the God Avatar. He can be of a distant time, or from a place where time doesn't exist, the spirit world. Odin can give the PK his bending powers back and can be the assistant of the evil God Avatar. "He is known as Deaths Right Hand" or something like that. Only a little fusion between them.

Anyone else want to add something?

Actually . . . I had a back story behind it a bit- which I took some things from Zeroke.

The Dark Avatar [not official name] cannot enter this world as long as the Avatar remains living, so he must kill Aang. The Dark Avatar is a celestial being that came into being long before the Avatar was even around; in fact he is the reason the Avatar was made. This being would corrupt the souls of humans and spirits alike, making them his/hers/its puppets and enjoy seeing the chaos he could bring. The original Avatar had long since sealed him away within a tomb in the Spirit World . . .

Hm, a fusion that takes place for two different times. Well, my idea involved time travel, so we can involve yours as an area we all visit because the Dark Avatar holds a piece of the artifact that allows us to get to Odin. Or something like that. I would like it if our characters visit the time of Aang. I would have Toph as my partner then!

My idea of the Dark Avatar: The dark energy of Bending. As the Avatars are representations of good, the Dark Avatar is the sole opposite. Long ago, he corrupted the minds of humans and gave them the emotion of jealousy, greed, lust, etc. The deceased Avatars stop him from unleashing death onto the land. Only when the use of ripping a hole through time and space caused by the Avatars from the future opened was he able to free himself from the weakened deceased Avatars in the Spirit World.

I just wanted to give a description of him, since he sounds like he would need a cool background story. :D

I like most of the idea. But some guy named Odin being more of a threat than a Dark Avatar? Highly unlikely . . .

Maybe after the Pheonix King is defeated . . . again . . . Odin can become the new vessal?

Also I like the articate idea. But instead it could unleash the Dark Avatar from his tomb and finally allow him to bring pure chaos into the world.

So let's make the Dark Avatar the God Avatar then. Since he would be the SOLE opposite of the Avatars themselves. Odin can be thrown from the plot if need be. We could visit the time of Aang to try and stop the Dark Avatar from being unleashed. Will it be the Phoenix King who sets him free or will it be from the sheer power of the wormhole that weakens the Avatars, allowing the Dark Avatar to be able to slip away?

I am thinking of using the Phoenix King.

Archived