R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Have a point there... could say the Earth Nation wiped out the Fire nation or took it over.

2. Aang isn't dead. He went elsewhere but never came back.

I could put some new elements in the story.

You don't need entirely new elements at all. (Knowing you Dark Necro, I'm suspecting a dark element.)

Just combine the elements. Let's say a fire bender settled with a water bender, and their kids learned to bend both fire and water, ie: steam.

To be honest, I don't know much about the whole Avatar Universe. (Other than that badass flying multi-limbless ox- beaver thing.)

I hate my internet right now.

Sure why not.

[spoiler=Plot] 5 decades has past since Aang' date=' the original avatar, was drifted away from the atmosphere, leaving the Fire avatar Zuko, his wife, the fire queen Mai and son Zura, Aang's wife the Water Avatar Katara and their baby daughter, Momi, Katara's brother Sokka and his wife, Suki, The Earth bender, Toph to live in peace all together. The on one perticular day, the Air bending master, Seto disobeyed the Fire queen Mai and got his village into a chaotic war with the Fire nation, Earth and water nation. The Air population was bigger and stronger and had more ariel and speed in their attacks but with the help of Fire, Water, and Earth avatars the gang was unbeatbale.

But without the avatar's help on bringing the world to peace, The Air nation destroyed the fire nation, Seto killing Zuko, leaving Mai and Zura to flee to the water nation with Katara, Sokka, and Suki. The Air nation conquered the Fire Nation, killing anybody who stood in their way. Katara, Mai, Zura, Sokka, Suki, Momi, and Toph traveled everywhere looking for surviviors until they reached a volcano. The volcano erupted, shooting out a fire rock, hotter then anything. Katara cooled the rock off and Toph broke the rock, only containing a strong fire barrier around the new avatar.

This new avatar had a special ability, his firebending was of a different color, White Flames, the rarest and most beautiful kind, especially the most powerful of all. Everyone thought that this person was going to be the next avatar but he needed much more training in order to succeed and bringing order and balance back to Ba Sing Se. Everyone has faith in him and now they form a new team, to rid any evil and restore back what was rightfully theirs. This is The Avatar: The Last FireBender!

How about that?[/color']

Very interesting indeed...

1. Thank you... i appreciate that

2. I could put new elements in the story

@Fenir: Well... i could be the only one with Darkness and Fire Element in the story and i guess you can combine the elements or conjure the sub-elements of the main ones

Water:

Lightning' date=' Ice

Earth:

Metal, Sand, Stone

Air:

Nature

[u']Fire:

Lightning[/u]

If you're going for absolute correctness. The thing is, the list would be something more along the lines of:

Water:

Blood (the dark element would give the bender supreme precision, allowing them full access to Bloodbending)

Earth:

Metalbending (same)

Fire:

Lightning (same)

Air:

Nature? I don't understand what you mean by nature.

Fire:

Lightning(given)' date=' Lava/Magma, Steam

Earth:

Magma/Lava, Sand, Wood/Mud?

Air:

Maelstrom, Sand

WAter:

MAelstrom, Steam, Wood/Mud?

[/quote']

Those would be good additions...Although there's not alot of possibilities for air :/

I know... I couldn't think of what to call WaterxAir... also, Fire+Air=EXPLOSION AKA Not an element.

@Senpai: XD I was kidding! Phantom did the same thing.

1.Have a point there... could say the Earth Nation wiped out the Fire nation or took it over.

Maybe that could work with the different elements. Like a WaterBender and an EarthBender get busy (lol) and give birth to a child who is like a PlantBender or something. Combining the elements. But then that would make it too complicated.

What of: 700 years after the Legend of Aang, meteors strike the planet. The result was the destruction of all the nations. The Fire Nation nearly engulfed from the ocean, the Earth Nation literally breaks into massive islands. The Water Nation melting too fast to rebuild, and the newly established Air Nation is covered in a deadly smog.Society and Order fall apart. Buildings crumble from disrepair, civilians do whatever they can to survive, even kill. Feudal Lords begin to rise, but above all others is the God King, Odin (not the mythical god, just a man). He controls all the actions around the world, and he has many followers. The only hope for the world is the Avatar, and others from days past. They must travel back through time using their godly abilities to find out how to stop the meteor from destroying the world.

This is only a sketch of a plot for it. I will come up with more details and clarify anything if you ask me to do so.

1.Have a point there... could say the Earth Nation wiped out the Fire nation or took it over.

Maybe that could work with the different elements. Like a WaterBender and an EarthBender get busy (lol) and give birth to a child who is like a PlantBender or something. Combining the elements. But then that would make it too complicated.

What of: 700 years after the Legend of Aang' date=' meteors strike the planet. The result was the destruction of all the nations. The Fire Nation nearly engulfed from the ocean, the Earth Nation literally breaks into massive islands. The Water Nation melting too fast to rebuild, and the newly established Air Nation is covered in a deadly smog.Society and Order fall apart. Buildings crumble from disrepair, civilians do whatever they can to survive, even kill. Feudal Lords begin to rise, but above all others is the God King, Odin (not the mythical god, just a man). He controls all the actions around the world, and he has many followers. The only hope for the world is the Avatar, and others from days past. They must travel back through time using their godly abilities to find out how to stop the meteor from destroying the world.

This is only a sketch of a plot for it. I will come up with more details and clarify anything if you ask me to do so.

[/quote']

Do as you please! I like that sketch though... finish and make it look magnifico!

I would actually like to see dual benders instead of fused elements. It's a tad simpler that way. Besides' date=' sand isn't really a fusion of earth and air (sand STORMS maybe), and what good does steam do in battle?

[/quote']

Well, that's the Naruto interpretation so I went with it.

Steam... HEals I guess...

I would actually like to see dual benders instead of fused elements. It's a tad simpler that way. Besides' date=' sand isn't really a fusion of earth and air (sand STORMS maybe), and what good does steam do in battle?

[/quote']

Well, that's the Naruto interpretation so I went with it.

Steam... HEals I guess...

But so does water. Lightning can be justified in that it's not really fire, but it is the same method of bending. I actually had a fanfic idea squirreled away, but it could probably be transformed into an RP. I'll fetch it.

[spoiler=Plot]It is 100 years after the Avatar of Air, Aang, saved the Earth Kingdom and the world from annihilation. He has since died, and a new avatar, Injuqaq, has taken his place. While he couldn't fill the shoes Aang left behind (almost no one could), he still strove to change the world for the better, and he did. But one day, on a visit to the Earth King, Injuqaq is poisoned. The culprits were revealed to be a Fire Nation-based cult: THe Order of the Dragon's Tongue. Now, the Earth Nation's Avatar has been born, and the Order prepares to strike. For they have divined the locations of each avatar's birth in the recent future (this one, and the next) and they know the next Avatar will be born within their borders. Now, the race is on to protect the current avatar, while eliminating the Order once and for all. Will you join the fight?

Will be back in an hour.

Archived