R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nyeh, Your right. I should change my sample, my bad. Really made a bad first impression there, huh? Anyway.

[spoiler=New one!]"Nyeh," Jake grunted, using his hands to springboard his still moving body off the ground, flipping onto his feet, barely fazed by the attack. "Fine, I'll take this seriously, just try to keep up." His ATs revved up, throwing up dirt and debris behind him, and the look in his eyes changed to that of a predator. He was going to make Kenny regret making this decision.

"Here I come!" He exclaimed, launching himself towards Kenny, turning around for a roundhouse kick when he got close, but then planting his foot firmly in the ground to launch himself into the air. "Eat my fangs, bastard!" he swiped his leg downwards, releasing a crecent-shaped shockwave from his technologically-advanced skates. "Gum-gum..." He curled up into a ball and started to spin rapidly, not even seeing if Kenny had dodged the initial attack. "Fireworks!" arms and legs flew in every direction as he continued to spin. If Kenny tried to teleport anywhere near him, he'd get a fist to the face. It was the perfect defense against someone with his powers.

Nyeh' date=' Your right. I should change my sample, my bad. Really made a bad first impression there, huh? Anyway.

[spoiler=New one!']"Nyeh," Jake grunted, using his hands to springboard his still moving body off the ground, flipping onto his feet, barely fazed by the attack. "Fine, I'll take this seriously, just try to keep up." His ATs revved up, throwing up dirt and debris behind him, and the look in his eyes changed to that of a predator. He was going to make Kenny regret making this decision.

"Here I come!" He exclaimed, launching himself towards Kenny, turning around for a roundhouse kick when he got close, but then planting his foot firmly in the ground to launch himself into the air. "Eat my fangs, bastard!" he swiped his leg downwards, releasing a crecent-shaped shockwave from his technologically-advanced skates. "Gum-gum..." He curled up into a ball and started to spin rapidly, not even seeing if Kenny had dodged the initial attack. "Fireworks!" arms and legs flew in every direction as he continued to spin. If Kenny tried to teleport anywhere near him, he'd get a fist to the face. It was the perfect defense against someone with his powers.

Even though I officially don't have any say . . . imo you still need to work on it.

And Topic? Why not a new manga we're reading?

Looks good' date=' besides the n00bs. GEt them to step up their game, and I give a yes. Then you need one more.

[/quote']

By n00bs, I assume you mean Stardust Wyvern and jomeister?

Stardust Wyvren is a n00b?!! He is applying for my RP!!

Well, look at his app. Does it seem noobish to you?

Uh, he hasn't technically applied yet, he just asked some stuff and said he'll probably make an app or something like that.

Hey everyone!

I think he meant check the app in his RP XD It's on page 3.

It doesn't seem noobish, just . . . short. idk, he seems okay to me, I just wish he didn't ask about what the history is supposed to mean in the KHFM app. *facepalm*

Point being, how do I go about forcing their improvement? It's not like I can just go "do better" and expect them to.

oh, and I.

LOL . . . about three pages of Naruto talk' date=' seriously guys?

Give me Minato, Tobi/Madara and the Nine Tailed Fox FTW . . .

Oh! And lets not forget Kakashi!

Did I mention my brother actually memorized every single jutstu here is in Naruto? Its creepy . . . useful . . . but creepy . . .[hr']

Also . . . no posts in SOP!? WTF people!? ^^

HOW?!?!?! And you missed the "Sasugay is a douche" convo XD

l'm guessing my mother got hers today.

I can't wait to see what my father gives! Oh' date=' let's not forget the grandparents! It's like my birthday all over again! ^-^

[/quote']

That sounds familiar...

Archived