R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

I live with my gf. No worries about curfew! ^-^

Although, my mother was pissed today. I had to stay home 'cause I had a hangover (Don't ask) and threw up all over the place. My mom was nice enough to clean it up for me when she came (YUCK) but she said she better not catch me drinking for awhile. I'm gonna take that advice.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live with my gf. No worries about curfew! ^-^

Although' date=' my mother was pissed today. I had to stay home 'cause I had a hangover (Don't ask) and threw up all over the place. My mom was nice enough to clean it up for me when she came (YUCK) but she said she better not catch me drinking for awhile. I'm gonna take that advice.

[/quote']

All I can say is take that advice one step further. Don't drink again ever. Seriously, you'll be much healthier throughout life without alcohol.

@Gaara: I'm not Jake but I like FE (fire emblem right?) a whole lot.

Well I've played Path of Radience, Radiant Dawn, and The sacred stones so I'll list a favorite or two from each one.

Path of Radience: Ike and Soren were AMAZING promoted, Soren was a god most of the time actually.

Radiant Dawn: Ike, Haar, Tibarn, Elincia, Nephenee, Mia, and Soren were all AMAZING.

Sacred Stones: Joshua, Marissa, Ephraim. (these ones more because they're cool, but also AMAZING)

Can you tell I like awesome units?

EDIT: (This was aimed at Gaara, just saying since Jake posted at the same time as me)

Well haar and jill could both go either way. My first playthrough of PoR, Jill was okay and Haar was amazing. Second time around, Jill was great and haar was okay. Those two could both be rng screwed quite easily. In RD, Jill is screwed by availability but if you Bonus exp. abuse her she still turns out amazing. Haar is always good in RD. In part 4 I had those two supporting, both 3rd tier, and they had bond critical bonus. They held 1/3 to 1/2 the enemies back on their own. It was awesome seeing the enemies rush off to a painful death by dragon lords.

No, I haven't ever really gotten Kurth to be awesome in the 2 times I've played it. I've wanted to but never did. Though it didn't matter much as my beorc were awesome and i took two laguz royals. Though I am still freaking out that something could be substantially stronger than haar.

Yes Ena does suck. There's a reason she's never the only option for a dragon in either game.

Anyways, I've somehow been inspired for an idea on an RP (-_- .... it's a bleach RP but I believe it's quite different from what the others have been like). If I made it it would be my first ever. And my first thread in quite a while. Anyone wanna know about the story? If so, pm me and I'll send it to you. Just thought I'd say that here, since this is and RP club and all, and I thought I'd like to see some of your reactions.

Now then, continue the FE discussion if so desired.

I would stop... but I never watched Bleach much >.>

I agree. Nasir and Kurth (And Nasir in RD as well) rock. Gareth is a meat shield, and Ena... is support for Kurth in Endgame 3. (None of the dragons attack Kurth or Ena, so kill as MANY as you can with him. I average around all but 10.)

Yeah I found that out on my second playthrough. I sent Ena and Kurth to go handle anything that showed up in the lower left half of the map. I wanted to level Kurth up. I actually got Kurth to a decent level by the end of end-game but his stats never lived up to their monstrous potential. And Nasir really only rocks in RD because he lets all of the almost-fast-enough-classes double Ashera. But what an AWESOME one use that is. --/20/20 Boyd+A Support with Mia+Nasir's boost to now double+Urvan= Dead aura.

Archived