R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

A. Chiyo helped with Sasori

B. Kankuro is descrating Sasori's dead 'body'!!! I like Kankuro' date=' but this angers me!

[/quote']

I don't think anyone has killed any member of the Akatsuki completely unaided ... except when Sasuke killed Itachi, and made Deidara kill himself. Everyone else needed help. Doesn't make Sakura any less useful that she had to get help.

And now I have to wonder why I'm defending Sakura in the first place. I will say this: The only truly useless characters in Naruto are Ino, because she sucks at fighting and medical techniques, and Tenten, because her personality is practically nonexistent and she's never around.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Dark Necro.

Anywayz

Sasori was cool...Why'd he have to be the 1st Akatsuki to die?? I Also miss Hidan T_T

BAH!!!!!! I HATE Hidan!!! Almost as much as Sasuke!

I like Tenten in the Curry of Life filler... otherwise, it was fun to watch her beat up Lee in the final filler ^^ Which she was only in for about 2 min. raging about how she didn't go on the mission that ALL OTHER GENIN FROM LEAF AND SAND went on.

Do you have a problem with my avatar?

No, I have a problem with Sasuke, the douche.... Read the newest manga and you will see what I mean.

Hidan... I just can't stand him, his cussing, his cult, and his toplessness *Facepalm* I'm surprised he isn't a nudist...

Now Kakuzu, was AWESOME!

I like Tenten in the Curry of Life filler... otherwise' date=' it was fun to watch her beat up Lee in the final filler ^^ Which she was only in for about 2 min. raging about how she didn't go on the mission that ALL OTHER GENIN FROM LEAF AND SAND went on.

[/quote']

Truly these are Tenten's shining moments. Shame they had to be in fillers.

Hidan was sort of insane the entire time. As soon as he killed Asuma I was just begging Shikamaru to kill him. And he did, in a very satisfying way.

I like Tenten in the Curry of Life filler... otherwise' date=' it was fun to watch her beat up Lee in the final filler ^^ Which she was only in for about 2 min. raging about how she didn't go on the mission that ALL OTHER GENIN FROM LEAF AND SAND went on.

[/quote']

Truly these are Tenten's shining moments. Shame they had to be in fillers.

Hidan was sort of insane the entire time. As soon as he killed Asuma I was just begging Shikamaru to kill him. And he did, in a very satisfying way.

I actually loved Asuma...I cryed when he died 0.0

But Hidan's personalty is just entertaining to me.

XD I loved Hidan's death! Kisame's was (I don't know about his one yet so don't go telling me).... Deidara's was stupid yet entertaining... Itachi's was sad... Kakuzu's was ironic.... Pein's was fitting.... Sasori's was "SAKURA!! FTW!!"

Fixed as a joke and to reflect some of my own feelings on these deaths.

@Fenrir: Right, I'll get to that right away.

The Tales games' date=' I haven't played any of them yet. Are they good?

Gameplay= ?/10

Story= ?/10

[/quote']

Umm.. Well I'll give the ones I've played.

Tales of Symphonia (GameCube)

Gameplay= 7.5/10

Story= 9/10

Tales of the Abyss (PS2)

Gameplay= 8.5/10

Story= 8/10

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (Wii)

Gameplay= 8.5/10

Story= 6.5-7/10

That's my opinion on those three. And the characters in all three are very entertaining.

Interesting how. Like they have depth and realistic flaws in their behavior?

More like their quirks very from mildly to very entertaining. No character is what you'd call 'flat' but they aren't all super-developed.

That reminds me of Star Ocean, where you can have the characters roam around the city. Any of you know of Star Ocean (I already know you do Andx)? I have almost beaten the last boss, but the guy is OMGZ STRONG! He nearly kills me in one hit!

I'm topic hopping aren't I?

That reminds me of Star Ocean' date=' where you can have the characters roam around the city. Any of you know of Star Ocean (I already know you do Andx)? I have almost beaten the last boss, but the guy is OMGZ STRONG! He nearly kills me in one hit!

I'm topic hopping aren't I?

[/quote']

Is should remind you of Star Ocean. The group that makes the Star Oceans was part of Namco when they made the First Tales game.

I has n00 topicz.

Best Support Convo in Fire Emblem.

Volke and Bastian Lv. C

or

Joshua and L'Arachel.

While I'm sure the Volke and Bastian convo is very entertaining... I haven't seen it. As Joshua and L'Arachel is very entertaining I go with that convo, all three levels.

Archived