R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sasuke?!!! I didn't think he was THAT heartless!

... We aRE Talking about the Sasuke with hair that looks like a duck's rear end... right? XD He is someone I HATE!!!!! I like Gaara so much more.... They have similar pasts, but Gaara went to the light.... Sasuke became a douche.... *Sigh* This is why I was Kazekage-------Gaara

I've always been quite fond of Gaara :3

The red hair is just awesome.

Speaking of Hinata' date=' am I the only one who hates it that she never speaks up to Naruto about her feelings?

[/quote']

The only thing that ever annoyed me about Hinata was that she had some of the coolest powers ever but hardly knew how to use them in a fight. A problem nicely fixed in the Shippuden. Sorta like how Sakura was annoying until Shippuden when she actually became useful.

I've always been quite fond of Gaara :3

The red hair is just awesome.

Speaking of Hinata' date=' am I the only one who hates it that she never speaks up to Naruto about her feelings?

[/quote']

The only thing that ever annoyed me about Hinata was that she had some of the coolest powers ever but hardly knew how to use them in a fight. A problem nicely fixed in the Shippuden. Sorta like how Sakura was annoying until Shippuden when she actually became useful.

I am also mad about it... but I understand her shyness

Sakura is STILL useless... just not AS useless.

Wait, Kills Sasori = Useless? True standing around and whining about Sasuke is annoying but she's not useless. Please recall Kankuro would be dead without her.

Wait' date=' Kills Sasori = Useless? True standing around and whining about Sasuke is annoying but she's not useless. Please recall Kankuro would be dead without her.

[/quote']

A. Chiyo helped with Sasori

B. Kankuro is descrating Sasori's dead 'body'!!! I like Kankuro, but this angers me!

Archived