R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

i grunt in pain and take on the energy blast and fall from the sky and hit the ground on my knees. *This isn't good* I think to my self. *One arm down. I can't preform some of my techniques now. But that doens't stop all of them.* I let my left arm lie useless and in my super form use "Tech #3" I go down to the earth and place my arm on the ground. My body starts to smoke along with the electricity as I look up at him. "Gear second" Soru. I visibly disappear and reappear in front of him "Shigun Orino" With one finger I begin to stab at him.

(Just think of Lucci in CP9 using this attack)

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique that according to Zetsu travels at 1/1000th of a second. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Because the technique uses natural lightning as opposed to elemental chakra, its power easily outmatches all other Lightning Releases.

Looks good' date=' besides the n00bs. GEt them to step up their game, and I give a yes. Then you need one more.

[/quote']

By n00bs, I assume you mean Stardust Wyvern and jomeister?

Stardust Wyvren is a n00b?!! He is applying for my RP!!

Well, look at his app. Does it seem noobish to you?

Uh, he hasn't technically applied yet, he just asked some stuff and said he'll probably make an app or something like that.

Hey everyone!

Looks good' date=' besides the n00bs. GEt them to step up their game, and I give a yes. Then you need one more.

[/quote']

Uh, he hasn't technically applied yet, he just asked some stuff and said he'll probably make an app or something like that.

Hey everyone!

I think he meant check the app in his RP XD It's on page 3.

[/quote']

Hey everyone!

I think he meant check the app in his RP XD It's on page 3.

It doesn't seem noobish, just . . . short. idk, he seems okay to me, I just wish he didn't ask about what the history is supposed to mean in the KHFM app. *facepalm*

*Chokes on drink* Me?! A SENPAI?! No! XD I am no senpai!

Yeah you are! ^-^

Hey everybody. l'm thoroughly enjoying this wifi now that phantom-san told me the one very simple step to turn it on XD

I'm bored. No one's calling, no parties, no money till tomorrow... so i'm stuck here l guess.

... Not that it's a problem, though!!!

I'm bored. No one's calling' date=' no parties, no money till tomorrow... so i'm stuck here l guess.

[/quote']

I might have been offended, however you clearly stated it wasn't a problem and I'm in a good mood since I got to get out of school two hours early today. (Alright for semester finals schedule!)

I'm bored. No one's calling' date=' no parties, no money till tomorrow... so i'm stuck here l guess.

[/quote']

I might have been offended, however you clearly stated it wasn't a problem and I'm in a good mood since I got to get out of school two hours early today. (Alright for finals schedule!)

I had Midterms last weak XD Easy finals FTW! Anyways, good.

*pulls out a Hadron Cannon*

Black if you want I'll remove the clingy person.

NO! Do not remove him. He quit on his own.

Archived