ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*slaps Destron before running off while laughing*

SPAM MUCH?

*appears behind Destron*

"Gotto love that. Now . . . what were you trying to do?"

Show off my impressive writing skills is all. I just used "then" once instead of "than" around the middle of the paragraph. Ah well.

ROFL . . . wow . . . you two are . . . I have no words for it

What can I say? I can switch fast

Hello' date=' pleasure to meet you Mr. Wolf. You are spamming, and now reported. Have fun spamming on my co-owned club now. ^^

Who' date=' me and Tempest?

*Munching on chips*

What kind?

Wait, who is this?!!

Regular. ^^

Phantom, old lovable Phantom.

What can I say? I can switch fast

Hello' date=' pleasure to meet you Mr. Wolf. You are spamming, and now reported. Have fun spamming on my co-owned club now. ^^

Who' date=' me and Tempest?

*Munching on chips*

What kind?

Wait, who is this?!!

Regular. ^^

Phantom, old lovable Phantom.

This is why you are the best person on this site, and why I joined this club. Yes. Pure win.

Good night to you all, and to all, a good night.

Okay I want in

Luffy Steps up and begins to power up just like Gohan at the world tournament. the ground startes to rumble. "HAAAAAA!" Luffy yells as his aura becomes a Deep Blue with static lightning around it. His hair turns from black to Blue and gets longer. His power is finished as he looks at Jake for a fight. "Let's Go"

"Oh You think that is my best?" I exclaim happily as I stop my free fall in the air. "I'm testing ya! Now let's go round to. Time For Luffy to get his technique on." With that I prepare for one of my many numbered attacks. "Attack #18." I rush at him and then at the last minute jump behind him. then i give Jake a kick in the back. "Death Rush."

Flying I stop in mid air, almost like Luffy, and then vanished only to appear next to Luffy.

"Your speed is commendable . . . but you lack a bit of power and that'll get you in the end." Grabbing onto his arm I slam my elbow and knee down, making a loud crack resonate from his arm, and then slam my fist into his stomach. With a grin a blast of energy shoots out of my fist.

Archived