R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

@Marsuvees Black: Bleach and Naruto... how does that sound?

Done before and I don't believe mixing the two worlds is a good idea. You won't get a single quality RPer in it that you don't invite there yourself.

@Jake The Sage: Bleach is the most popular anime show... i think

Far from it actually. Naruto is probably number one in America, and in Japan it's One Piece (at least for manga).

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done before and I don't believe mixing the two worlds is a good idea. You won't get a single quality RPer in it that you don't invite there yourself.

Far from it actually. Naruto is probably number one in America' date=' and in Japan it's One Piece (at least for manga).

[/quote']

Well thank you mr. know-it-all

@Dark Lightning: sure why not.

Andx is right. Naruto is past Bleach in America, and Bleach is 2nd or 3rd in Japan.

@DL: I started Naruto then Bleach XD I like Naruto more, though Bleach is very well tohught out... Just a bit too complicated XD

Very funny Andx.

Now... I was thinking of doing a Bleach Rp: Alliance of Arrancar and Shinigami vs. Swordsman of Hell [Advanced][pg-16]

Sounds similar to PrimalFear's RP.... EERILY Similar...

@Tempest- What about SOP?

What about it... l'm getting there' date=' l'm just feeling incredibly lazy at the moment.

*sigh*... l think i'm going out... l'll be back pps.

Bleach is epic btw.

[/quote']

I believe Jake was asking that in response to the fact that you aren't going to be on as much anymore.

Btw, I agree, Bleach is epic. The anime just needs less filler.

Have you guys noticed that not many people can make good Bleach Rps?

Yes. Most of the time the problem is two-fold. One' date=' the plot and app have absolutely no thought in them. Two, the people that apply fail at RPing. However some times both problems are not present and they still fail, and this is because the RP moves too fast and the owner can't do a thing with the plot because everyone has their own stupid ideas as to where it should be going and because of that like 8 different people are all trying to make it go their way at the same time and they can't be patient and wait for the owner to get on to do something and when the owner finally does something it only guides the plot for like two posts and then the people begin to god-mod like crazy and they fight without any regard to what I want and then when I call them on the rules they act all innocent and seemed to have completely ignored the [b']ridiculous amounts of work that I put in the stupid RP in the first place![/b]

*exhales*

Have you guys noticed that not many people can make good Bleach Rps?

Yes. Most of the time the problem is two-fold. One' date=' the plot and app have absolutely no thought in them. Two, the people that apply fail at RPing. However some times both problems are not present and they still fail, and this is because the RP moves too fast and the owner can't do a thing with the plot because everyone has their own stupid ideas as to where it should be going and because of that like 8 different people are all trying to make it go their way at the same time and they can't be patient and wait for the owner to get on do something and when the owner finally does something it only guides the plot for like two posts and then the people begin to god-mod like crazy and they fight without any regard to what I want and then when I call them on the rules they act all innocent and seemed to have completely ignored the [b']ridiculous amounts of work that I put in the stupid RP in the first place![/b]

Have you tried anger managment ? O.o

lol jkjk.

Could you take a look at my plot and app? The one in my sig, is it ok in your eyes?

Archived