R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Andx: Please begin the RP. We are all very anxious' date=' and I do not have the correct "position" to begin.

Heh, that's what she said.

[/quote']

I was wonder if I was going to have to do it. I'll get right on it.

Thank you for the member card... i am speechless right now... ^^ :')

Of course ^^ Everyone gets one. And it gets thought' date=' not just thrown together ^^

@Destron/Andx: Seem Cake did it XD

[/quote']

Black... No you're making me feel bad, you gave mine your old generic ability of drawing a card. Nah just kidding, you said you were gonna remake most of them for the deck/set anyway.

Username: Dark Lightning

Your Characters: Raizen Osia, Jarred Cyan, Rai, Raikun, Dark, Neo

[spoiler=RP Sample Edited.] Jarred walked around the sun lit market place. He turned his head from left to right casually, examining the crowded streets and the people who traversed the area.

"Looks pretty boring to me..." he muttered in a bored tone. Jarred's body came to stop as he felt the hunger in his stomach, as it slowly grew into a loud noise that startled Jarred. He looked around until his eyes stopped at the sight of a small rice shop. Jarred's face lit up slightly at this sight

"Well it wouldn't hurt..." he said, picking up his pace and beginning to speed walk towards the shop. When he arrived, he slid open the small door and entered. The shop was small, but that was ok. It seemed almost empty.

As soon as Jarred entered, the shop owner greeted him. He was a tall, tan skinned man. His hair was jet black, with a few gray strands and he wore a robe that looked like it was meant for cooking. The robe had a few letters sewed into it

'Utira's Rice Shop'

Jarred nodded towards him and took a seat. The man looked over to him

"What'll you have?" he asked, warmly. Jarred glanced towards the wall of that held what the shop sold.

"Um...A bag of riceballs, if you will..." Jarred muttered. The man nodded and entered the back room. Moments later he came out with the bag

"They are a bit cold..." he said, as he handed Jarred the bag. Jarred didn't smile or even thank him, he only took the bag, with no rudeness intended.

Jarred took one out of the bag and took a bit. It wasn't cold at all, just warm. Jarred nodded and pulled out a few coins from his pocket. The shop owner stopped him

"Your a young traveler, so you can have those for free..." he said with a smile. Jarred didn't understand why this man acted so kindly towards him, he had never understood.

After a while, he saved up 4 rice balls, and then was on his way.

Username: Dark Lightning

Your Characters: Raizen Osia' date=' Jarred Cyan, Rai, Raikun

[spoiler=RP Sample Taken from Zatch Bell- The Next Millennium War']Raizen toured the streets. His hair blowing in the wind, sometimes in his face, and his hands in his pockets. He was looking at the sky, thinking. Before he knew it he had crashed into some strange boy, that had looked about 2 years younger than him. He gave Raizen a glare than walked off. Raizen shrugged it off casually and continued walking. He remembered that the boy was carrying some strange book with the strangest symbols on the cover.

As it got dark, Raizen headed home and found himself asleep before he knew it. The next day, his t.v was roaring

"Guess I left it on..." he thought out loud.

He grabbed the control and was about to turn it off, when he heard something interesting on the news. Raizen turned to the t.v and watched

"Early this morning, a mini van driver lost control of the wheel..." The news report spoke "Citizens watched in panic as the mini van approached a little girl! Paralyzed with fear, the little girl couldn't make a single move! People on the streets were crying, as there seemed nothing that could stop the van..."

Raizen saw a faint image of the boy that he saw earlier, on the street. He was stopping the van, with only 1 hand; The other hand holding the book. Raizen's mouth dropped at the sight.

"Until came a mysterious boy, looking about 14 in age, stopping the mini van! Using nothing but his hands! After the girl was safe, he disappeared. Police are searching for this boy, to thank him, but he has not appeared yet. Information of this boy is unknown, expect that he carried a dark blue book under his arm.." The news reporter concluded.

Raizen was shaky, but he grabbed his clothes and threw them on. He had wanted to find this boy and ask him questions, even if he didn't answer.

Raizen gripped the door and exited the house

"I'm going out..." he grunted faintly for his parents to hear. With that he started spiriting around. First he checked the park, nothing. Then he checked the local stores, nothing. Lastly he checked the Market nearby, where everyone came. He wasn't there either. Before he knew it, he found himself in an abandoned shack. He looked at and sighed. Before turning around to go back home, he heard someone call

"What do you want..."

It was more of a grunt, but it was good enough to make Raizen turn. There he was, that boy, he sat on the roof at the shack, looking down at Raizen with a glare.

"You know who I am...?" Raizen asked, his voice still a bit shaken.

The boy nodded and jumped down from the roof , landing perfectly, a few feet in front of Raizen.

"Sure I do, your that clumsy guy who crashed into me yesterday..." he grunted, still glaring.

"Sorry bout that...." Raizen said, forcing out a smile. He examined the boy, he still held that book; Raizen became curious.

"Hey, um, what's with that book?" Raizen asked, inching closer to the boy. The boy seemed to be going into thought, after a while he threw the book towards Raizen.

"Can you read it?" he asked, still not in a friendly tone.

Raizen opened the book and looked at the symbols. There were so strange. He nodded as he read

"Kagemuzi...?" he said, altough nothing happened. He then looked at the boy with a puzzled face.

The boy nodded

"So you can read it, huh?" he said, carelessly "Guess your my partner..."

Raizen stood and looked at him, confused

"Partner....?"

The boy nodded as he took the book back

"My human partner...See, I'm a mamodo. All mamodo must fight for the place of the king. We've been sent here to find a human partner. There are a lot more mamodo hoping to become king..."

Raizen still looking puzzled

"Um...ok...What do I have to do...?" he said, a bit dizzy.

"Just read the spells in this book...With experience, the spells will start appearing..." he said "What you just read, was the 1st spell..."

The boy then started walking to a field behind the abandoned shack.

"I'm Raikunu, by the way..."

"I'm Raizen..." Raizen replied.

Not allowed to copy/pasrte sample. Must be on the spot.

Chances used: 1/3

Every Rper starts their introduction at the beginning. Where they are, what are they doing, Who saw who like for example:

Kingdom Hearts: Final Remnant [ADVANCED][PG][Accepting!][started!]

Xores woke up from a nightmare stating that he could not summon his keyblade, Shinkuriki and that he would lose all that he cared for. "It was only a dream... but... i don't want it to be in reality." Xores said as he stood up, panting hard, still scared of that horrible nightmare. he got up from his bed, washed himself up from head to toe, brushed his teeth smooth yet soothingly, got his keyblade, put on his pitch black Organization robe, which was a complete set with a hood and was on his way to adventure.

Xores then disappeared when a black aura swirled around him and reappered at the Organization castle and sat on the couch looking around the castle. Let's see... since the rule states that Two members equals a mission... i yet have to wait for another memebr to show up... then we'll get our mission.

Xores thought to himself as he waited patiently for another member to show up so that they can start this mission.

((Something like that.))

Archived