R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

By the way Kira' date=' you can edit your app for the KH RP and PM it to me now.

BTW Gaara, that is already extremely annoying.

[/quote']

You're just ticked I removed Ike XD

MAKE AN OPENING POST DARN IT!

No, seriously, you ruined it for me.

And me?!!!

I told people what to post already and no one has as of yet.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Username: Dark Necro

Your Characters: Sero, Seto Karin, Regret

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

Seto arrived at the arena in Tokyo, Japan as he saw another person who flashed his dark aura and took out his blade. "I'll be your demise and destroyer... your final resting place is here... ON THIS ARENA!" The opponent said as he yelled a vigorious roar as power flowed through him as he released nearly what he had possessed. "Now... prepare to die!" The other person said with darkness in his voice as his cold heart shined bright. "If you wanna fight... i'll be more then happy to be your opponent."

Seto said as he took out his Shinkuriki. His shunkuriki shined brightly as the curved blade made a eerie sound. The eerie damaged the opponent's ears but it did not do much damage then before.

"This is where you'll meet your demise. The name of your killer is Karin, Seto Karin. Now be gone!" Seto said as he dashed to his opponent with blinding speed.

This might be a challenge but i'll be more then obliged to fight the good fight. Seto thought to himself as the 2 blade wielders both charged at each other with both determination and power.[/align]

We a limited amount of attempts now? Harsh.

Well if it takes a million edits to get it right they probably shouldn't be RPing should they? It is a bit harsh, but you know, RP 820 has never professed to be a place where people could learn how to RP. Some writing skill is required.

Username: Dark Necro

Your Characters: Sero' date=' Seto Karin, Regret

A GOOD RP Sample(At least 7 sentences):

Seto arrived at the arena in Tokyo, Japan as he saw another person who flashed his dark aura and took out his blade. "I'll be your demise and destroyer... your final resting place is here... ON THIS ARENA!" The opponent said as he yelled a vigorious roar as power flowed through him as he released nearly what he had possessed. "Now... prepare to die!" The other person said with darkness in his voice as his cold heart shined bright. "If you wanna fight... i'll be more then happy to be your opponent."

Seto said as he took out his Shinkuriki. His shunkuriki shined brightly as the curved blade made a eerie sound. The eerie damaged the opponent's ears but it did not do much damage then before.

"This is where you'll meet your demise. The name of your killer is Karin, Seto Karin. Now be gone!" Seto said as he dashed to his opponent with blinding speed.

[i']This might be a challenge but i'll be more then obliged to fight the good fight.[/i] Seto thought to himself as the 2 blade wielders both charged at each other with both determination and power.

Archived