R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got it' date=' but unfortunatly I don't EV train, therefore making my whole team useless in a sense.

[/quote']

Screw all that, l can just make babies and EV train myself.

Do you have any legendary's legal, hacked, w/e? And l need a Lunatone for a tournament, modest if that's fine. l have plenty of EV trained good stuff (But you'll have to get them the moves you want)

Do you guys know of the modifier? What is your opinion on those? To me, it is just lame to use it to get all pokemon. I use it only to obtain the rares, the rest I deal with on my own. My friend has ALL pokemon, even a darkrai. I am going to ask him if he can get me the rares, but only the rares.

Good news bad news moment. My friend has agreed but I won't be able to see him until tomorrow. So I won't be able to trade it to you until then. Do you want it level 5 or what?

Level isn't important. ls it shiny? Although l don't mind the nature' date=' seeing as it has base 100 across the board, but i'd still like to know in advance.

And what does he want for it?

I don't use any mods Zeroke. Besides, it's called Action Replay[hr']

Ah! Pokemon! I don't have any DS games though... XD

But Rag-san! YGO WC 08! Duel me! XD

Ready when you are.

Jagshamesh. I am-a Shadi. I protect de fourth wall. If de fourth wall were to collapse, de animal would become like de man, de man would become like de dirt, and de dirt would become like de Jew.

Right' date=' the action replay...what is your favorite pokemon and why?

[/quote']

Hard...

1. Lucario - Just cool in general

2. Darkrai - I like the character they make for it, both of them, and it is great for fighting

3. Absol - caught my attention when I first saw it. Cool pokemon

4. Flygon - Ground and Dragon (My two favorite types) AND Levitate.

5. Mewtwo -My original favorite

Hey destron am I accepted to Kingdom Hearts: Final Remnant?

You need to change your title.

@ Rag: He's not sure, but here's the thing: I don't have diamond, pearl or platinum, but I do have rudy, sapphire and emerald, so I'd migrate the Jirachi to my friend's game and send it to you. Sorry it's not shiny. The only other problem is that neither of us have ever done the Pokemon D/P/PL WiFi before so we may need your help in order to give it to you.

@ Zeroke: Not really sure, I'd have to say one of these...

[*] Ninetales (Always has been my #1 favorite)

[*] Kingdra (The ultimate dragon-type, the only thing super-effective on it is dragon-type)

[*] Regice (It's just freakin' cool)

[*] Mewtwo (Classic cool legend)

[*] Alakazam (Always been one of my favorites)

@ Marsuvees: I did change the title and I sent the message back to destron.

Archived