R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Application]Username: Felix Culpa

Your Characters: Rigel Black, Amias Skye

[spoiler=RP Example]

The night air was cool on Rigel's cheek, which was an odd for a summer's night, but he continued walking, his hand twitching towards the knife in his pocket, just in case. The last thing he wanted was to be caught off guard in such a bad place, what with the crime and lack of justice in this area.

An armed man approached him, clutching a 9mm in his hand, with a condescending look on his face. "'Ay! Look at this!" he said to an unseen comrade, "We got this 'un unarmed! Little skinny 'un, too." There was just enough light for Rigel to see a smirk on this large man's face.

The 9mm was soon at the tip of his nose, and Rigel's mind jumped into action. Let's see. Discombobulate first, then fracture jaw. Floating rib, and then a heel kick. That should do.

In quick procession, he clapped his hands over the man's ears, making him stumble slightly, and then the side of Rigel's arm had connected with the right side of his jaw. Then, he dug his fist just below the rib cage, and then forcing his heel into the man's stomach. Rigel heard the partner click his gun's trigger, and then he felt a painful rip in his cheek. He had been barely hit by a bullet.

The sound of footsteps in quick succession made Rigel think he was running away, so he followed in the general direction, fingering his hand into the grip of the gun now in his hand.

Lemons, you gotta cook up something a little better than what you had. Tell you what. Why don't you spit something now and let me read it? l'll tell you my opinion on it right now. You might wanna hurry up, i'm getting restless already.

Do any of you losers have pokemon diamond or pearl? Now that phantom got my wifi working...

[spoiler=Application]Username: Felix Culpa

Your Characters: Rigel Black' date=' Amias Skye

[spoiler=RP Example]

The night air was cool on Rigel's cheek, which was an odd for a summer's night, but he continued walking, his hand twitching towards the knife in his pocket, just in case. The last thing he wanted was to be caught off guard in such a bad place, what with the crime and lack of justice in this area.

An armed man approached him, clutching a 9mm in his hand, with a condescending look on his face. "'Ay! Look at this!" he said to an unseen comrade, "We got this 'un unarmed! Little skinny 'un, too." There was just enough light for Rigel to see a smirk on this large man's face.

The 9mm was soon at the tip of his nose, and Rigel's mind jumped into action. Let's see. Discombobulate first, then fracture jaw. Floating rib, and then a heel kick. That should do.

In quick procession, he clapped his hands over the man's ears, making him stumble slightly, and then the side of Rigel's arm had connected with the right side of his jaw. Then, he dug his fist just below the rib cage, and then forcing his heel into the man's stomach. Rigel heard the partner click his gun's trigger, and then he felt a painful rip in his cheek. He had been barely hit by a bullet.

The sound of footsteps in quick succession made Rigel think he was running away, so he followed in the general direction, fingering his hand into the grip of the gun now in his hand.

ACCEPTED!

@Lemons: What my crazy cousin, Ragnelondite, said. Beef it up.

@Rag: You know that I have all three, Platinum included, but no wi=fi...

So far, Gaara, Andx, Bringer of Cake, and I are accepted members in KH:FR. Andrew Baker and Vengeful Lemons have sent in their apps but have not yet been accepted. Kira screwed up. We only need 1 more member and then we can start. Unfortunately, I'm gonna be out for most of today.

I'm in more than that :/ C'mon Proto! This is RP820 exclusive! AKA NO N00BS!

So far' date=' Gaara, Andx, Bringer of Cake, and I are accepted members in KH:FR. Andrew Baker and Vengeful Lemons have sent in their apps but have not yet been accepted. Kira screwed up. We only need 1 more member and then we can start. Unfortunately, I'm gonna be out for most of today.

[/quote']

Why is AB not accepted?

Archived