R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Yes./... it shall be interesting.

I saw. Looks good!

Very well. A new line of discussion:

So I her u leik Fire Emblem? Cuz I LUURVE Fire Emblem!

Dead horse meme aside' date=' the above statement is correct, at least in my case.

[/quote']

U herd correctly.

Would you care to join my Fire Emblem RP?

FIRE EMBLEM!!!!!! BEST GAME EVER!!!!!! I love Fire Emblem like I love Skillet, and I am a Panhead!

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very well. A new line of discussion:

So I her u leik Fire Emblem? Cuz I LUURVE Fire Emblem!

Dead horse meme aside' date=' the above statement is correct, at least in my case.

[/quote']

U herd correctly.

Would you care to join my Fire Emblem RP?

Will do. I saw it in the links section, as well as on the RP board proper. I'll go whip up an app now.

FIRE EMBLEM!!!!!! BEST GAME EVER!!!!!! I love Fire Emblem like I love Skillet' date=' and I am a Panhead!

[/quote']

Well done on that simile. But now I must ask the inevitable, the most cliche question in the book:

Favorite game?

Name: Zeroke

Characters: Zeroke, Nu, Zeke, Nero, Dante.

I shall give the Sample another try, thanks Marsuvees:

The terrain was a desolate rocky plain. Fog covered most of the area, allowing only a few feet of vision. Walking through the thick of it was a man in ragged clothing. His clothes were torn to shreds. His short, black hair a mess. What was most noticeable was the cold, spacious look in his eyes. They seemed hazy, as if he was reminiscing something long ago. His eyes focused, looking upon the seemingly endless world of stone.

"Who am I?" the man whispered. He muttered this as he went on, unaware of the figure that followed.

Marsuvees!!!! I'm back!

My favorite Anime Character is either Suzaku or Lelouch from Code Geass. Not sure which.

Also for the deck' date=' won't you have to remake half the cards cause most have the same effects. Like mine.

[/quote']

Not you! I already made you one!

And they do not have the same effects!

Favorite Anime/Game character? That is a difficult one...

Off top of head? Deidara. Cool powers' date=' actual opinions, and makes a great comedy duo with Sasori.

Shame they both had to die, but Deidara did it with a bang. That adds to his appeal for me.

[/quote']

XD Too true! They were both great... even if Deidara was on fire, if you get what I mean. In the dub, he is MORESO, with "Sasori, my man." all the time -__-

Which do you like more?

X-DeidaraTheNuke-Nin-X-1.jpgDeidara_by_vashperado.jpg

Archived