R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lt's called getting used to someone.

lf you can kick an addiction' date=' you can kick your lover.

[/quote']

Love isn't an addiction.

It is the purest feeling on earth. It makes everything else feel twice as strong. It is unity, caring, belonging, needing, wanting, and joy. It is what life is about. It is forgiving, and patient. It heals the broken. It makes those who have lost the will to live thirst for life. It makes everyday the best day ever, and everything seem brighter. Love is awesome. Love is the reason any of us exist! Someone somewhere had to fall in love for you to be here. Love is what it's all about. If we lose love, we lose faith in humanity, and lose hope. We lose the urge to live.

Trust me. I know what I am saying.

Who's the philsopher here now?

Bah. I had 1 girlfriend. I'm not ever having in 4 years, or, when my friends prod me to. I don't care for losing love, or relationships, or and of that love stuff. I don't mind if I lose my family. What hits me the most, is an opportunity. The opportuninty to be able to cry with someone, and tell them my feelings. The opportunity to share my opinions with someone who can nicely comment back. The oportunity to see someone, and my heart swells up with purpose, meaning, and love. I do not cry over something lost, maybe if it's even lost forever. I cry, because I lost an opportunity to love, and to care.

I cry, because I lost something important to me. I cry, because I lost the opportunity to have purpose.

Expects ignorant response from Rag in 3...

l'm through talking to you Fenrir, you're kinda boring, and if that's your best comeback - you know what, i'm going to end it. For once.

Say your last shitty remarks and then we're changing the topic. lf your next post isn't full of insults, l don't want to hear your goddamn mouth anymore while i'm still headache-free.

l'm through talking to you Fenrir' date=' you're kinda boring, and if that's your best comeback - you know what, i'm going to end it. For once.

Say your last shitty remarks and then we're changing the topic. lf your next post isn't full of insults, l don't want to hear your goddamn mouth anymore while i'm still headache-free.

[/quote']

On a side note: I like that you don't raeg/warn like your brother.

I find this hypocritical, as all you've been saying is that 'love is a shitty pipe dream'. So I'd rethink what you're saying.

Okay REALLY...dammit you 2 i dont CARE what you're arguing about but Rag being gone awile i can forgive from other people but. you're still in violation of club rules. and FENRIR...this has happend before with you...im giving you a warning...one more word of this and im reporting you to one of the Leaders

We're dropping the subject NOW!!!

See, Rag, you can still be serious about life and you don't have to act... "antipatico" (for lack of a better word)

Instead of making an arguement muffin, how about make a realistic cake? Peace may be unrealistic, but that doesn't mean being... "sour" is the only option.

Maybe I'm asking the wrong question. Maybe that's just you. I can't change that, no matter how much I pursuade someone...

How come life caught up to you? You use to be faster than life, and I was sure you were going to reach the finish line first. What slowed you down?

I can be a machine~

Anyways' date=' Rag can you be a bit more optimistic, we want you to be happy not to suck every happy memory out from a rather large Moon Straw.

[/quote']

I'm not into acting. So no, l can't.

Is that all the requests for today or must l look forward to spending the first half of tomorrow with a migrane?

Dammit! I just burned my goddamn finger on the stove! And it had the nerve to be the middle one! NOW who's going to flick the bird at babies?

And now it turned greyish-red... actually, it looks kinda cool >=3

But it hurts like bloody hell!!!

Can you be any meaner?

No' date=' seriously, can you?

[/quote']

Try me. l got all night.

Archived