R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Quick question' date=' Rag, have you ever had a girlfriend before? And I mean a genuine one.

[/quote']

l can't read minds, but the fact that i'm single now should answer your question. No, no genuine feelings.

Low, cowardly, as long as the person's hurt in the end l don't really care. You get through life by getting dirty.

Well, the thing is. When a relationship steps into the 'next level' (Or, love, as you guys might call it) there really is no 'corrupting' of the girl in the relationship. By then, she usually claims the guy. Hell, I find it hard to talk about some of my other friends (Some which are girls, ofc.) around my girlfriend, as I can't help but to believe hostility would spark.

Yeah, my best friend was a girl, and this is pretty much correct, except they aren't in "Love"... that is a completely different feeling from the next level.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question' date=' Rag, have you ever had a girlfriend before? And I mean a genuine one.

[/quote']

l can't read minds, but the fact that i'm single now should answer your question. No, no genuine feelings.

Low, cowardly, as long as the person's hurt in the end l don't really care. You get through life by getting dirty.

Well, the thing is. When a relationship steps into the 'next level' (Or, love, as you guys might call it) there really is no 'corrupting' of the girl in the relationship. By then, she usually claims the guy. Hell, I find it hard to talk about some of my other friends (Some which are girls, ofc.) around my girlfriend, as I can't help but to believe hostility would spark.

Yeah, my best friend was a girl, and this is pretty much correct, except they aren't in "Love"... that is a completely different feeling from the next level.

We're talking about different things. By next-level, I mean when two people do love each other. Not puppy love or interest, but love.

Love isn't forever.

Especially over teh internetz.

I'm going to disagree with this statement.

First of all, any romance on the internet isn't real in the first place. (Unless said persons met in real life.)

Second of all, no matter how much arguing two lovers get into, they'll still love each other. Even if they break up, they'll still have those feelings remaining in their heart.

Sappy or not, this sheet's real.

[/quote']

We're talking about different things. By next-level, I mean when two people do love each other. Not puppy love or interest, but love.

Love isn't forever.

First of all' date=' any romance on the internet isn't real in the first place. (Unless said persons met in real life.)

Second of all, no matter how much arguing two lovers get into, they'll still love each other. Even if they break up, they'll still have those feelings remaining in their heart.

Sappy or not, this s***'s real.

[/quote']

*Claps* I applaud you. You are 100% Right. Salutations. Though I can't believe it's you, oh well ^^

lt's called getting used to someone.

lf you can kick an addiction' date=' you can kick your lover.

[/quote']

Love isn't an addiction.

It is the purest feeling on earth. It makes everything else feel twice as strong. It is unity, caring, belonging, needing, wanting, and joy. It is what life is about. It is forgiving, and patient. It heals the broken. It makes those who have lost the will to live thirst for life. It makes everyday the best day ever, and everything seem brighter. Love is awesome. Love is the reason any of us exist! Someone somewhere had to fall in love for you to be here. Love is what it's all about. If we lose love, we lose faith in humanity, and lose hope. We lose the urge to live.

Trust me. I know what I am saying.

[/quote']

Love isn't forever.

First of all' date=' any romance on the internet isn't real in the first place. (Unless said persons met in real life.)

Sappy or not, this s***'s real.

[/quote']

*Claps* I applaud you. You are 100% Right. Salutations. Though I can't believe it's you, oh well ^^

I'm actually a bit of a secret romantic. Although more down-to-earth.

[/quote']

Addiction =/= Love

[/quote']

Love isn't an addiction.

It is bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Love bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla awesome.

That's what l just heard.

You people can go on chasing pipe dreams while l live in the real world. Love has changed greatly, and i'm not a sucker.

[/quote']

Love isn't an addiction.

It is bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Love bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla awesome.

You people can go on chasing pipe dreams while l live in the real world. Love has changed greatly, and i'm not a sucker.

You think I am in the clouds? That love is a pipe dream? My heart has been taken, torn apart, and spit out. I have known love, and I have known heartbreak! I know how wonderful love is and how horrid heartbreak is, but it is worth the risk! I don't mean teh smex, I mean LOVE! As in having someone that matters more than your life to you! Someone who you cannot imagine being without!

[/quote']

Love isn't an addiction.

You really are ignorant are you?

What we said was incredibly sappy and what not, but it's completely true. Not to mention, you're not going to fall in love with everyone, or the one you 'want'. Love doesn't change. It's simple. Person A likes person B, person B likes person A. Bond can't be broken, etc. If a woman marries a man for his money, it's not love, obviously.

Not to me.

Love invokes hatred, and corruption, and jealousy, hell, the entirety of Pandora's Box. lt's retarded and it makes my stomach churn when l hear it. Yeah, it feels good. But you, gaara, are my living example of why love isn't love, and forever = a few months.

Let me get this straight.

l'm ignorant for not agreeing? lf you're going off that then you can STFU. l simply refuse to believe in the crap you people call love! Are we going to make this a problem?

Not to me.

Love invokes hatred' date=' and corruption, and jealousy, hell, the entirety of Pandora's Box. lt's retarded and it makes my stomach churn when l hear it. Yeah, it feels good. But you, gaara, are my living example of why love isn't love, and forever = a few months.

[/quote']

I still love her! It is't as strong, and she may be out of my life but I love my old best friend! She was EVERYTHING to me! She completely destroyed me, and I still love her. GOing on 2 years now since I fell for her. Going on about 6 months since I was absolutely pushed to a point where life lost all meaning. And yet, she still holds the place in my heart.

No. l just have enough sense not to be swayed by such a tempting dream. l never loved anyone l went out with: it was all for show and tell.

No she doesn't... I said she tore me up... it was onesided in the first place... but I still love her... I know that someday that will belong to someone else... and I know that love is true and great.

l'm sorry for you. Seriously. But it just further proves my point. Love is 1-sided, or simply not real.

Not to me.

Love invokes hatred' date=' and corruption, and jealousy, hell, the entirety of Pandora's Box. lt's retarded and it makes my stomach churn when l hear it. Yeah, it feels good. But you, gaara, are my living example of why love isn't love, and forever = a few months.

Let me get this straight.

l'm ignorant for not agreeing? lf you're going off that then you can STFU. l simply refuse to believe in the crap you people call love! Are we going to make this a problem?

[/quote']

Get your head out of your ass.

It needs to be said, but yes, you ARE ignorant. It's not whether you agree on this, but your comments are just ignorant.

By your logic, going around and acting like a badass invokes these things even greater. Love is a good thing, as it gives another reason to live. No matter how how bad your day is, just knowing that your significant other is still there for, actually caring about your life. Actually caring if you feel down, actually trying to help you. That feeling alone can make your day significantly better.

[/quote']

Love isn't an addiction.

It is the purest feeling on earth. It makes everything else feel twice as strong. It is unity, caring, belonging, needing, wanting, and joy. It is what life is about. It is forgiving, and patient. It heals the broken. It makes those who have lost the will to live thirst for life. It makes everyday the best day ever, and everything seem brighter. Love is awesome. Love is the reason any of us exist! Someone somewhere had to fall in love for you to be here. Love is what it's all about. If we lose love, we lose faith in humanity, and lose hope. We lose the urge to live.

Trust me. I know what I am saying.

Who's the philsopher here now?

Bah. I had 1 girlfriend. I'm not ever having in 4 years, or, when my friends prod me to. I don't care for losing love, or relationships, or and of that love stuff. I don't mind if I lose my family. What hits me the most, is an opportunity. The opportuninty to be able to cry with someone, and tell them my feelings. The opportunity to share my opinions with someone who can nicely comment back. The oportunity to see someone, and my heart swells up with purpose, meaning, and love. I do not cry over something lost, maybe if it's even lost forever. I cry, because I lost an opportunity to love, and to care.

I cry, because I lost something important to me. I cry, because I lost the opportunity to have purpose.

Archived