R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Grenades are one shot weapons; whereas' date=' bees are a large amount of small things that in large numbers can be lethal and will keep attacking over and over and over and over and over and over and over and... You get the idea....

[/quote']

A bee can only sting once. Then it dies within two weeks. They're all a bunch of one-shot weak yellow f**s whose only purpose in life is to protect the whore and make my damn lunch. I'd rather a gory explosion anyday.

Actually Ragnelondite Red Bees can sting once every 46 seconds and they are extremely dangerous because if you kill one the others will smell their dead sibling and come after you with a vengeance. So if you get stung by a Red Bee make sure that you don't kill it or you'll be in a much worse position.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had to compare everyone to a weapon of some sort of destruction;

Rag would be a large tank with one of those spiked shoveling rams in the front.

Black would be the ultimate mine; one mile radius to trigger him.

Jake would be the ultimate silenced sniper.

Cephus would be one of those satellite cannons.

And Andx would be that shock knife. That can err... Shoot itself.

What does this have to do with anything you ask?

Absolutely nothing. :D

Give me the biggest baddest thing around. Yeah.

Grenades are one shot weapons; whereas' date=' bees are a large amount of small things that in large numbers can be lethal and will keep attacking over and over and over and over and over and over and over and... You get the idea....

[/quote']

A bee can only sting once. Then it dies within two weeks. They're all a bunch of one-shot weak yellow f**s whose only purpose in life is to protect the whore and make my damn lunch. I'd rather a gory explosion anyday.

Actually Ragnelondite Red Bees can sting once every 46 seconds and they are extremely dangerous because if you kill one the others will smell their dead sibling and come after you with a vengeance. So if you get stung by a Red Bee make sure that you don't kill it or you'll be in a much worse position.

Because repellent wasn't invented.

XD Sweet!

[/quote']

OH DEAR LORD! O.O Scary....

Unfortunately there is no such thing as a repellent that repels Red Bees' date=' although you won't have to deal with them often they live in the far eastern areas of asia.

[/quote']

Nuke the bloody wankers and be done with the whole thing!

And red bees have nothing on man-eating ants. Don't go to sleep unprotected in Africa.

Or you'll wake up in Hell.

[spoiler=Senpai/Tempest's new set. Sisters of Wonder!!!! Given to me on RPU to post here for critiquing]

Sister of Wonder - Luminous Astridaura

LIGHT

Level: 4

Fairy/Effect

During the turn this card is Special Summoned, face-up "Sister of Wonder" Monsters cannot be Destroyed.

ATK: 1100

DEF: 1500

Sister of Wonder - Silenced Nyxia

DARK

Fairy/Effect

When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can send the top card of your deck to the Graveyard to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. lf the sent to the Graveyard was a "Sister of Wonder" Monster, change this card to face-up defense position.

ATK: 1700

DEF: 500

Sister of Wonder - Scorching Einmyria

FIRE

Fairy/Effect

If you control another "Sister of Wonder" Monster when this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster on the field. While this card is on the field, each time a "Sister of Wonder" Monster is removed from the field, inflict 600 damage to your opponent's lifepoints.

ATK: 1600

DEF: 600

Sister of Wonder - Ebb and Flow

WATER

Fairy/Effect

Halve all effect damage you take. Once per turn, you can draw 1 card if you control another "Sister of Wonder" Monster, except "".

ATK: 1400

DEF: 1800

Sister of Wonder - Flourished Gaia

EARTH

Fairy/Effect

All effects that do not activate on the field are negated.

ATK: 1900

DEF: 0

Sister of Wonder - Tempest Ariela

WIND

Fairy/Effect

Once per turn, if you control another "Sister of Wonder" Monster, you can return 1 face-down card on the field to it's owner's hand.

ATK 1800

DEF 1200

SPELLS

Descent of the Sisters

Normal Spell card

Pay 1000 lifepoints. Special Summon as many "Sister of Wonder" Monsters as possible from your hand. During the End Phase, return 1 "Sister of Wonder" Monster to your hand; all other "Sister of Wonder" Monsters you control are returned to your Deck.

Sacred Sword - Gram

Quick-play Spell card

Activate during the Battle Phase: 1 "Sister of Wonder" Monster gains 800 ATK. During the End Phase, you can destroy the selected onster and draw 1 card.

Golden Apple of lmmortality

Normal Spell card

Activate if you control 2 or more "Sister of Wonder" Monsters. Draw up to 2 cards from your deck, then send 1 "Sister of Wonder" Monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard.

Freya's Tears

Continuous Spell card

Once per turn, when you successfully Summon a "Sister of Wonder" Monster, you can add 1 "Sister of Wonder" Monster with a different attribute from your Deck to your Hand. Pay 800 lifepoints during each of your End Phases. If you cannot, destroy this card. There can only be one face-up "Freya's Tears" on your field at a time.

Aud's Moonlight

Normal Spell card

Pay 1000 lifepoints. Special Summon 2 "Sister of Wonder" Monsters from your Graveyard. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn, and the Summoned Monsters are destroyed during your next End Phase.

@Luffy: CRAP! I forgot!!! DX Will get on that. Also, have fun with whatever you are doing.

XD Sweet!

That's not necessarily a good thing. :/

LOL Balanced out...

BTW Fenrir' date=' expect your RP to die by OOC/Spamming/God-moddin/Scripting, perse.

[/quote']

Nope. I gave a challenge to Chaos. If his character survives by the end of next week, I put things behind us and we start over. If his character does die, I get to be hell around him.

Oh, and the catch is that I told two people to go out of their way to kill him. ;D

Aqua Girl is about to get stolen out of pure badassery.

I want to see that clown's reaction. His name disgusts me, and l want to see him cry like the little girl he is while l tongue his internet gf.

XD I already agreed to Help Proto team up and kill him too! Good luck Fenrir! But I can't figure out how to make my entry post :/

"I dropped a bucket of acid on [chaos's] head"

Best entry ever.

XD I already agreed to Help Proto team up and kill him too! Good luck Fenrir! But I can't figure out how to make my entry post :/

You can kill a cop guard or two if you want. I dunno. For now you can simply hide in the shadows and take advantage.

Aqua Girl is about to get stolen out of pure badassery.

I want to see that clown's reaction. His name disgusts me' date=' and l want to see him cry like the little girl he is while l tongue his internet gf.

[/quote']

This interests me.

l need to catch her when she's on which seems to be never...

Wait a minute... maybe Jake the Sage can be of some use. She's in his RP right?

I had a good convo with her over PM (About her sig X.x Uggghhh...) She doesn't stop talking, though she is nice. I am in NO way involved in this.

I had a good convo with her over PM (About her sig X.x Uggghhh...) She doesn't stop talking' date=' though she is nice. I am in NO way involved in this.

[/quote']

l don't need your charity.

But, l can strike up a nice conversation and then... o.Ó

*walks in*

I read the two pages and all I can say is . . . LOL- ultimate silent sniper ^^ Sounds like me [considering I am a sniper in paintball]

As for Rag's little bout with Aqua GIRL [not a guy]. She is in my RP and so far hasn't warrented any hostility from me. So I will NOT be involved either.

What are YOU talking about?

Because I'M talking about GETTING with her.

I had a good convo with her over PM (About her sig X.x Uggghhh...) She doesn't stop talking' date=' though she is nice. I am in NO way involved in this.

[/quote']

l don't need your charity.

But, l can strike up a nice conversation and then... o.Ó

*walks in*

I read the two pages and all I can say is . . . LOL- ultimate silent sniper ^^ Sounds like me [considering I am a sniper in paintball]

As for Rag's little bout with Aqua GIRL [not a guy]. She is in my RP and so far hasn't warrented any hostility from me. So I will NOT be involved either.

What are YOU talking about?

Because I'M talking about GETTING with her.

That also including crushing Shadow...

Archived