R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

West Coast is a failure, and annoying. New Jersey is being mean to us, and the South is just... well, the South. New York is the best place evah.

I want California to be flodded over, then a massive earthquake, then it sinks dep into the sea. Of course, the people are saved.

But, you guys got a nasty occluded front around you, that's why it's raining a lot.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Coast is a failure' date=' and annoying. New Jersey is being mean to us, and the South is just... well, the South. New York is the best place evah.[/color']

I want California to be flodded over, then a massive earthquake, then it sinks dep into the sea. Of course, the people are saved.

But, you guys got a nasty occluded front around you, that's why it's raining a lot.

Grrrr.... WAtch it! You are already on thin ice with one of the Owners! BESIDES me! I will not stand for you insulting the south! I live in NJ, but I am From NC!

He already invited me ^^

On a side note!

[spoiler=Thou shalt LOL]

"Listen, old prospector, I know that any new machine scares you, but here's the well held secret. You know that box that records your favorite television shows? There isn't a demon inside of it." "Then HOW does it know what I like?!" - Dr. Cox, and Dr. Kelso, Scrubs

"AHOY, LANDLUBBERS! DADDY'S HOME!"

*Ignores Phantom according to his request.*

Wow Cephus. Such hatred. "Failure and annoying" has absolutely no basis. Just because we have the best climate in the world that most people long to live in doesn't mean you have to hate on Southern California, or the rest of the nation for that matter.

@Black: Indeed, I did lol.

@Proto: Saiba invited me too. I'll join shortly.

*Ignores Phantom according to his request.*

Wow Cephus. Such hatred. "Failure and annoying" has absolutely no basis. Just because we have the best climate in the world that most people long to live in doesn't mean you have to hate on Southern California' date=' or the rest of the nation for that matter.

@Black: Indeed, I did lol.

@Proto: Saiba invited me too. I'll join shortly.

[/quote']

5 things.

1) Understand this. This is my opinion, you do not have to believe it. Know that I am able to "hate" (which is such a strong word that I'd expect no one in this forum to understand its meaning and have experienced it before) anything I wish, and believe anything I wish. Nothing that comes out of anyone's head needs a valid reason. The Big Bang, this is something which some random guy came up with, and has no valid reason for it. All of history has no valid reason; anything could have been tampered with and the true story ends there. I do not need a valid reason to call any subject anything I want. Believing in it is a different problem.

2) You know, why you are pinning me down is just wrong too. I insulted your homestate, and what? I insulted the country, to an extent, and I have insulted humanity. In fact, people hold grudges against me, and have these thoughts in which I don't agree on. But I don't look at them differently. If a man came up to me and said, "Your retarded." I don't ask for any reason why he called me that. My usual response is, "That's nice." I do feel hurt, but I also feel no need to take out any anger on anybody, and prove them wrong. If they view me as retarded, they view me as retarded. It doesn't mean I am retarted, it's just how people look through the tainted lens.

3) I'm not jealous. In fact, I find your pollution and crime rates on the West Coast to be, let's say, not my type. And geography has no affect on me whatsoeverwhen deciding what I like and what I don't like. Unfortunately, weather is unpredictable. It could be July, and a sudden freeze comes over, and freezes Califonia. Where are the beautiful landscapes now? Under my foot as I crunch through the snow, laughing at you and your dillema, not lifting a finger to help, because apparently I hate California so much, and wouldn't care if they died or not. So please, don't assume on me. Because even if you know me, you have no idea what I wil say next, and why I'm saying it.

4) Can you understand the fact that people despise California? Like, seriously, what's wrong with that? I can't hate a place just cause I want to? See, this is called sectionalism and nationalism. Causes of war. Deal with the fact that I hate it, cause nothing you do is going to change that. Unless you feel like starting a war because you feel that you were greatly offended? Just know I wasn't aiming at you.

5) I think I've been over this ten times. By know, I'd expect you to know it. Most things I say are sarcasm. (Do NOT tell me you cannot detect sarcasm on the internet, when I specifically told you it's probably sarcasm. If your not sure ASK first)

Meh, ban me for this, and it shows how open-minded and controlled you all are.

That's my speal for the day. And I'm so happy because it's about California.

God, you really turn people pessimistic, you know. Attitudes and level of fun are not at a good place around here. Seriously, you might make me have a stroke one of these days. It's that common sense.

Sorry if I sound sour, I think I got a headache from all the negativity being trown around.

Cephus, I can just as easily turn all five pieces of argument back on you to have the perfect reason to dislike New York and everything it stands for. Your 5 paragraphs, meant only to make your argument seem more profound, intelligent and undefeatable, have proved nothing except that you overreacted to a comment that was in no way meant to start an argument.

This is definitely not the response I would have expected. As you said it was all in fun for you so why is it when I say something that you have to go off on this huge rant trying to prove what an idiot I am? Don't think for a minute I was outraged at people making fun of California. I'm used to it. So tell me why my response warranted such a reaction. Who is it who can't detect sarcasm now? You ask me not to assume things about you and here you go making more assumptions than anyone here! You assume that I don't understand your opinion, that I was outraged that you insulted the state I live in, that I believe you're some evil person who could only laugh if California were destroyed, and that I believed you were completely serious.

But it would seem arguing this will serve no purpose; curse my delayed reply time. And as everything is over I'm going to leave it at that. Just realize that you can't just fire off on me like I'm some idiot without looking like a fool yourself.

Cephus' date=' I can just as easily turn all five pieces of argument back on you to have the perfect reason to dislike New York and everything it stands for. Your 5 paragraphs, meant only to make your argument seem more profound, intelligent and undefeatable, have proved nothing except that you overreacted to a comment that was in no way meant to start an argument.[/s']

You did not do what I just saw you do. And what? Did I say it was to make what I said more intelligent? Before I read on Intelligence = High, Common Sense = Low. I think the subject is more, "Common Sense" related. And in no way did I say it was an argument. I think Rag made it an argument.

This is definitely not the response I would have expected. As you said it was all in fun for you so why is it when I say something that you have to go off on this huge rant trying to prove what an idiot I am? Don't think for a minute I was outraged at people making fun of California. I'm used to it. So tell me why my response warranted such a reaction. Who is it who can't detect sarcasm now? You ask me not to assume things about you and here you go making more assumptions than anyone here! You assume that I don't understand your opinion, that I was outraged that you insulted the state I live in, that I believe you're some evil person who could only laugh if California were destroyed, and that I believed you were completely serious.

But it would seem arguing this will serve no purpose; curse my delayed reply time. And as everything is over I'm going to leave it at that. Just realize that you can't just fire off on me like I'm some idiot without looking like a fool yourself.

I loled at the whole thing. SARCASM.

Before I get angry and laugh at the same time, I need to tell you this. Combine the fact that I told you it was sarcasm, your arguing over a point that I claimed unvalid in the first place.

And the reason I made it so serious is to point out the tinge of snobbiness I have for being born in New York.

So... I would say that I ended the conversation in the last post. You had no need to answer back. Reverse reverse psycology much?

Am I still a fool for explaining what I meant? Or, did you not get that too? Or, did you expect me to know everything you have said is sarcasm? I won't answer, you obviously don't want me to assume.

Did I win? Cause, by the looks of it, I won the sarcasm part. [/non-sarcasm](I'm going to start using these tags, people don't know when I start and when I stop. I told you, it's that common sense. Humans have too much of it.)

This is a message for ALL SOP members- if you are not a member, please disregard!

After a bit of "investigating" I have found that Aqua Girl's post has confused and befuddled [lol . . . befuddled ^^] a lot of you. This has either made you lose track of your position in the game or question her where abouts.

To clear things up I would like to state her current position in the game and, hopefully, clear up any confusion.

Vera/Alexandra [Aqua's characters] ------> Southern Concentration Camp

Everyone Else -----> Destroyed Southern Rebel Camp

Aqua Girl's Time -----> Day [this is the wrong time]

Everyone Else's Time -----> Evening [this is the CORRECT time]

I hope any further questions will be PMed to me so I can answer them faster.

Thank You

This place is really important to him. If he were to get banned, it'd be so painful for him, probably.

If he does continue, I don't really care. I didn't really continue, just clarifying a previous point. I love how arguments always ends up with people pointing at each other for stuff they did.

Please, next time anyone feels offended, please just say so, don't insult me back. Or, at least, don't say anything that could be insulting. I'll fix my wrong. Cause when someone insults me after I insult them, it becomes a chain reaction, I have to insult them back. I'm telling you to do a hard thing here, but I will try too. No more sarcasm for a week.

l won't ban andx: l've know him in the Evil Council of Doom. He's always level headed but he also speaks his mind. Personally he's a little too... Pacifist... for my tastes but that is a good thing. So he's fine.

l don't really know you Cephus but if you're always this argumentive l just might stay here. lf people aren't fighting i'm not entertained.

Archived