R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

I say we move to a different topic and let the fight go' date=' Its done and over with.

[/quote']

The fight was over 2 days ago.

Anyway anyone else care to join Andx and my Bleach RP we still need a few more characters?

I looked at it. It looks interesting' date=' but i'm not into Bleach. I just happen to know the terms due to [i']someone[/i] always speaking of it...

Side note: I'm not sure if I quite remember you or not Rag but welcome back anyway.

Such a warm welcome.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet I'm a Fraccion now!

The power of my new rank compells you! Also here are the Fraccion list' date=' which will change when updated.

Marsuuves Black:

[s']Destron[/s]

ProtoMachineKing

Ragnoldite:

None

ThatPhantomGuy:

None

Tempest Dahila:

None

Claim your Fraccion and I will add them here.

I SERVE NO ONE.

But I will follow all rules and serve the owners of the club if the need arises.

Well' date=' it's not like I'll have anybody in mine. XD

Unless... I can get Tao to get Jake... :3

[/quote']

Wow, we really doing the whole Fraccion thing? Well in the event that everyone has to be one, except for destron who won't ever accept it, I'd serve you Phantom.

I demands more Celtic Guardian in this thread!

[spoiler=Demands Fulfilled.]

celtic_guardian.jpg

[spoiler=On an unrelated note.]

tv2.png

How's everyone doing?

Not sure what to make of the comic. Though I recognize the guy holding the bottle in the last panel as a past avatar of yours.

I'm quite good today. It's been raining all week here; granted "here" is Southern California and I'm sure you guys would laugh at the amounts of rain that make people here freak out.

tv2.png

How's everyone doing?

Not sure what to make of the comic. Though I recognize the guy holding the bottle in the last panel as a past avatar of yours.

I'm quite good today. It's been raining all week here; granted "here" is Southern California and I'm sure you guys would laugh at the amounts of rain that make people here freak out.

Please, Live in WA State. Their is an obscene amount of rain there... I miss Washington.

Please' date=' Live in WA State. Their is an obscene amount of rain there... I miss Washington.

[/quote']

Which is why I said you guys would laugh at how little rain it takes to get Southern Californians to freak out.

tv2.png

How's everyone doing?

Please' date=' Live in WA State. Their is an obscene amount of rain there... I miss Washington.

[/quote']

-cough-

Florida >_>

tv2.png

How's everyone doing?

Thanks to me and my New Yorkian heritage, I stopped reading at the bolded.

I probably will not be on tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.

Its been raining here in Northern California too- wait Andx lives in the same state as me?

Yes apparently. The whole state's been getting some rain.

When you say Northern California, how far north are we talking?

Archived