R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So stop!!!

Not to interupt' date=' but do you any of you have Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Caller? OR World Championship 2007 or '08?

My YGOWC '09 was stolen... -.-'

[/quote']

l have 8.

Not to interupt' date=' but do you any of you have Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Caller? OR World Championship 2007 or '08?

[/quote']

All 4 of the ones you mentioned.

... Fine...

WIFI?!

We already covered this...

Ah yes... YOU NEED WIFI YOU BLOODY WANKER. XD

Rag-san!!! You must have WiFi' date=' yes?

[/quote']

Think again... same house, remember?

Oh yeah... NO!!! X'D

[/quote']

I have Spirit Caller. =/

WiFi?! 8D

Cephalus is not pleased. For a tip, destron, do not look up.

Is Chaos still asking to come in? If he turns out to be a problem, again, why not just ban him, again. I notice he is trying, and that is what counts. Do not be crushing people's hard work for something they did in the past. Holding grudges is not- wait, wait, excerpt from homework:

"...hold on to grudges, it's like holding on to a rope, and letting go of the foundation below you... foundation dissolves, and soon, grudge will disappear too... leaving you nothing to hold on to as you freefall to your ultimate doom. Do not hold on to grudges... Buddists say... nothing is permanent... soon lose more than you thought."

Wow. If you can really disect this, you know what I mean. And don't be like, "This was your homework?" cause it isn't the whole thing, and it is based on a very emotional book. So, I say, let him in, just so that he feels not only accepted, but will not fret over the mistake he had made. "'Learn to forgive others, and to forgive yourself.'"

Yes, I do care for the well-being and emotions of others. And no, I'm not a damn philosipher!

Good god that is too much reading too do. Though I did see Rag's apology, which I assume was to me, and I thank him along with Black.

I don't want to cause trouble either so as long as we can, most likely, stay outta each other's hair then all'd be good until we get used to each other.

Also! I need to know what are all of the characters in SOP?

Black

Saul

Destined

Kyou

Cougar

Natalie

Aya

Kallen

Alisa

Eden

Lee

Tarr

Lora

Yaming

Josh

Koya

Moka

Sky

Kyba

Darren

Am I missing anyone!?

Sweet I'm a Fraccion now!

The power of my new rank compells you! Also here are the Fraccion list, which will change when updated.

Marsuuves Black:

Destron

ProtoMachineKing

Ragnoldite:

None

ThatPhantomGuy:

None

Tempest Dahila:

None

Claim your Fraccion and I will add them here.

Good god that is too much reading too do. Though I did see Rag's apology' date=' which I assume was to me, and I thank him along with Black.

I don't want to cause trouble either so as long as we can, most likely, stay outta each other's hair then all'd be good until we get used to each other.

[/quote']

l guess you can say it was for you.

Although it was a general apology. You're welcome anyway

Good god that is too much reading too do. Though I did see Rag's apology' date=' which I assume was to me, and I thank him along with Black.

Also! I need to know what are all of the characters in SOP?

Black

Saul

Destined

Kyou

Cougar

Natalie

Aya

Kallen

Alisa

Eden

Lee

Tarr