R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You people...

l need to get a few things straight with everybody... l just wanted to throw that out there. l decided last night that l might be staying. Whether you ladies like it or not l don't care, because l NEVER quit.

But i'm not here to piss anyone off. At least not yet. Gaara and l spoke today. And l say this through gritted teeth... l might owe some of you an apology...

Props for Kira. First time I've ever seen him talk like that.

In any case' date=' I think I'll start my RP now. :3

EDIT: By the fact that you said the last part 'through gritted teeth' only empowers my theory that this [i']won't[/i] end well. >_<

lf it dosen't end well, l tried.

And l saw what he wrote. l'm not apologizing to him really, his feelings toward me don't faze me at the slightest. l'm apologizing under the respect l have for my cousin.

Yes someone knew what I was referring too! And Ha! Get a ghoul's power and now ba a mindless killer, not gonna happen unless you've got a Holy Lock.

But seriously would you take the power even if you'd turn into a mindless, bloodthirsty, killing machine and there was no way to control or resist it.

Yes someone knew what I was referring too! And Ha! Get a ghoul's power and now ba a mindless killer, not gonna happen unless you've got a Holy Lock.

But seriously would you take the power even if you'd turn into a mindless, bloodthirsty, killing machine and there was no way to control or resist it?

Time to see why Half Vamp Riku is a total undesirable.

He thinks he can apply as Batman while his grammer is possibly worse then Brat-bozu's.

He wants to be a mod.

He wants to be a super mod.

He wants to be a admin.

He got me banned.

He exists.

What RP? Ok I'm lost.

Also I have a question:

If you were offered Limitless Power' date=' but as a side effect of it you becam a mindless, bloodthirsty, killing machine that would kill even your friends and family, would you take it?

[/quote']

Without a second thought.

And broxet xv, l don't mean to sound like a dumass either... but no.

Hello, though.

Time to see why Half Vamp Riku is a total undesirable.

He thinks he can apply as Batman while his grammer is possibly worse then Brat-bozu's.

He wants to be a mod.

He wants to be a super mod.

He wants to be a admin.

He got me banned.

He exists.

Half... vamp.... riku? You mean riku? l knew him... that thorn...

Whether you ladies like it or not l don't care' date=' because [b']l NEVER quit.[/b]

Really? This thread says hi. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-169770.html

Sounds to me like you were more than done. Your title also suggests the same. But if you mean I should ignore that... then "hello" is all I have to say.

@Andrew: That's some question. What makes you ask? Just conversation? Regardless I wouldn't.

@Proto: While all those things about Half-Vamp Riku are true, what made you decide to post it? He annoying you or is just his existence bothering you like you said?

What RP? Ok I'm lost.

Also I have a question:

If you were offered Limitless Power' date=' but as a side effect of it you becam a mindless, bloodthirsty, killing machine that would kill even your friends and family, would you take it?

[/quote']

F*** NO!

Oh yeah, i'm supposed to be spitting out an apology. Well, i'm only selling it once. So buy it while it's still hot.

We all got off on the wrong foot. l must admit i'm just as wrong. But as i've said before l changed. l've improved.

Moving on. I apologize for my comments. l know you all hate me, and while l personally don't give two millenium EFFS Gaara has forced me to befriend you all. Now don't expect the world, but i'll try to be a bit nicer.

Anyone want to get anything off their chest?

Archived