R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

Oh . . . there is a lot you would need to know about the rp.

What Legendarys are' date=' Where we are, the players of the game, the villains, how long the war has been going on, etc.

[/quote']

Yeah and the fact that I have 11 characters.

That is the reason I asked her to change it to 500 or whatever . . . the oldest people are 1000 years old and that is only with certain conditions; like the Legendarys.

[spoiler=Skippy's App]

Character Name: Bellis Simplex

Creator: Skippy Canoe

Super Powers: Mediumship' date=' Precognition, Invisibility (If you're only allowed one, I'll take Precognition)

Bio: Bellis Simplex was born as Daisy Warner, but changed it after becoming an emancipated minor. Bellis Simplex, her new full name, was the scientific name for some sort of daisy, she had found out, and found it fitting, even though she had no interest in flowers. Later in life she was brought to this dimension to fight with other Supers. Though sometimes deceiving, Bellis is a good person to have on your side.

Fighting Style: She usually uses hand-to-hand combat, since most of her powers don't aid in fighting. Sometimes she uses invisibility as an advantage, but only when she has not been seen beforehand, or in desperate situations.

Sample Post: Bellis watched in agony as flames enveloped the man in the doorway. The smell of burning flesh burnt her nostrils, and she knew she had to get out of the room. Unfortunately, the only exit she knew was now blocked by bright flames. She took a quick glimpse into the future, and saw her own death. By now, she knew she had to do something. The body of the singed man, now lay on the floor, and she attempted to communicate with him. She heard a voice, and saw the silhouette of the man against the flames.

"Above you are ceiling tiles. If you can climb into the system beyond them, you may be able to escape!"

Bellis nodded quickly and pushed a ceiling tile aside. Within a moment's notice, she had climbed above and made it to the entrance of the building, where she successfully escaped.

And you know what? Everyone can thank Kira for telling them about the rp ^^ So give'em a rep to show your appreciation for him getting two really good, from the looks of it, rpgers into the game.

BTW- BOTH have sworn to the two conditions of posting often and posting lengthy posts.

[/quote']

Also Jake you told me that you wouldn't allow precognition.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they are . . . all we need is for Shadius to send in his application along with Cephus.

But for the immediate future we need Andrew to post >_> BTW I will be gone from about 3-9 today [because of work]

Precogination on the bases it would be completely correct. I asked Skippy and he said it would more often than not be wrong or so blurry you really couldn't get an answer from it.

And do you seriosuly have 11 characters!?

Yes they are . . . all we need is for Shadius to send in his application along with Cephus.

But for the immediate future we need Andrew to post >_> BTW I will be gone from about 3-9 today [because of work]

Precogination on the bases it would be completely correct. I asked Skippy and he said it would more often than not be wrong or so blurry you really couldn't get an answer from it.

Destron might be too.

The new heneration of 3 and less stars are looking up. They are less n00by, and better RPers.

I did... Catherine died and Lt. Tyler was just left behind. These are the nine that are left:

Akima

Kallen

Todou

Aya

Cougar

Natalie

Kiria

Alisa

Kyou

Also I did post in Struggle of Powers. *Turns and mumbles to himself about impatient people.*

So this is why I don't read new posts when it's been a while... These new ones (Namely the ones by our "esteemed" leader) make me sick...

Who the hell are you? Someone please tell me where all these people are popping up from.

Hello Fenrir. And l never left or gave up my spot in the first place.

Things are going well DN-Fan.

Do you really want me to go there? Oh, well... I joined like, I'll say 100-200 pages ago. And you get banned and the second you get back, you act like you are the only one who can promote people and the people that don't agree with you are worse than dirt. I don't get like this to just anyone, so you are really on my bad side, just to let you know. I am friends with more than half the active members here, and they know I am usually very calm and joking. Not this time. One more post that makes it seem like you hate literally everyone in this thread, even though you are a leader (who, far as I know, should be trying to do the best, not the worst) for the place they govern, you are being blocked, because as we stand, I can't f***ing stand you...

BTW, where're my reps? :3

Archived