R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh . . . that's Chepus . . . always being the philosopical one

As for Rag . . . that better not have been a threat.

Those who dareth spell my name wrong will face six sextillion whiplashes while they burn in hell!

But Jake is an exception. He does know a lot of my weaknesses. Grammar and Silver being a few.

*shrugs* Well then we'd start aruging until we started "fighting" . . . which would most likely end in us walking off since Phantom, Tempest, nor Black is here to reign me in. Or, in another scenario, Shaduis or another mod would probably force us to stop . . .

Ho well . . . I'll just say it wasn't a threat and still wonder what on Earth you are saying with the inside thing. Gust? Heart? I think the answer is heart . . . because guts would make it a possible threat again . . .

Heh . . . that's Chepus . . . always being the philosopical one

As for Rag . . . that better not have been a threat.

Those who dareth spell my name wrong will face six sextillion whiplashes while they burn in hell!

But Jake is an exception. He does know a lot of my weaknesses. Grammar and Silver being a few.

Weakness.

Weak... l was never weak. How's it feel?

*laughs*

Cephus I spell your name wrong because it is different and I can't see myself saying Cep all the time.

But if you wanna have a go *pulls out silver* I wouldn't mind at all . . .

Why does Bakura have a bed of my clothes?!?!? (I know smexy... and hate it.)

I believe you DO have a weakness Rag . . .

And you're right Luffy- first impressions more often than not are false. I thought Shadius was evil and untrustworthy. but he isn't.

I thought Icy would be a good friend, but he is more annoying than I thought.

Oh, so you finally catch on.

lt wasn't a trick question. Your heart and brain are inside you. They govern your life, actions, feelings, all that jazz. They are protected by what people call a shell, or otherwise, a first impression.

A person's goal is to pry open that shell, guided only by first impression, and reach your brain and heart. Can you tell me what happens next or will l have to explain that too?

Why does Bakura have a bed of my clothes?!?!? (I know smexy... and hate it.)

I believe you DO have a weakness Rag . . .

And you're right Luffy- first impressions more often than not are false. I thought Shadius was evil and untrustworthy. but he isn't.

I thought Icy would be a good friend' date=' but he is more annoying than I thought.

[/quote']

No. The old me has been discarded.

Well I feel that shadius is cool. But then again' date=' I try to accept everyone for who they are. Besides not everyone might be bad. Not all first impressions are correct.

[/quote']

How true you are, my friend.

An impression on someone is based 21.4% on personality, 34.9% appearance, 15.4% on what others tell you, and, believe it or not, 24.3% on the amount of people you have met before. Not a lot of effort is put into how the person is, vs. first impression (which is everything but personality).

lolrandomfalsefactsarerandomlyfalse

Shadius is just... Shadius. He looks like he enjoys using the rules to crush people's morals.

But when you have a job like that, sometimes all you need is an army of banhammers set on random. I think he is courageous and brave/bold to be able to do this job, and do it correctly, without going all out of control. I admire the mods for this.

Heh . . . if only . . .

No that was a simple request, no threat intended though you did get me mad with that comment.

And right now I am finding it hard to believe that you're the same 'Ragnelondite' that Phantom and Tempest would talk about. Truth be told . . . I'm very disappointed. From what I've heard them say you're supposed to be one hell'v a guy . . .

Guess you weren't lying when you said you've changed.

Heh . . . Hahahahahahahaha!

Ah, very well said. You don't really care what others tink about you and I respect that. I wouldn't mind taking you on everyone once in a while just for the hell of it.

Either way stick around until you get bored or have to move on. Won't bother me unless we actually start becoming friends.

As for everyone else, who happens to be in SOP, I have a few announcements.

1.) Starting soon we will have two new members. They are Skippy Cannoe and Aqua Girl; with the possability of Gamble becoming a third.

2.) Chaos Zero is making a plead to be allowed back in; stating that he has changed his ways and will even make new characters. This is my main concern for now and would really like to hear from everyone who is IN SOP opinion.

[spoiler=Chaos Zero's New App]

Character Name: Shu Chinen

Creator: Chaos Zero

Super Powers: Elemental transmutation, elasticity and size shifting. (last 2 extends to the mantle he usually wears) powers i would like to use that are not listed is something like elemental transmutation, except is uses seeds as a medium and can have many effect depending on how they are used and what they are used for. not necessarily meant to be all purpose, just a multipurpose power that can help in many situations.

Bio: Raised on the outskirts of a city that bordered a battle field, Shu Chinen lost his parents shortly after his 13th birthday. friendless and alone, he had to fight in order to survive and was only able to survive on a day to day basis due to his innate ability which eventually manifested itself into the abilities he currently wields. In earlier years, he had become an embittered soul whose only thought was to punish everyone who was involved in the battle that stole his family from his life. Now having trained for many years, he has taken the strong will that he forged from a hatred he has left behind and is now seeking to find others who have powers as well, hoping that he will be able to, in his own small way, defeat the evils that haunt this world and return peace to it so that no one else will have to suffer through what he has endured.

Fighting Style: Shu Chinen uses his mantle, and occasionally parts of his body to fight his enemies in close range combat. When it comes to mid and long range combat though, he prefers to use his transmutative abilities to unbalance his and trap his opponent. He doesn't like killing, but will do so if he is left with no other alternative.

3.) This maybe a repeat, but The Newest Chapter Of "Struggle Of Powers" Is Up On RPU!

Heh . . . Hahahahahahahaha!

Ah' date=' very well said. You don't really care what others tink about you and I respect that. I wouldn't mind taking you on everyone once in a while just for the hell of it.

Either way stick around until you get bored or have to move on. Won't bother me unless we actually start becoming friends.

As for everyone else, who happens to be in SOP, I have a few announcements.

1.) Starting soon we will have two new members. They are Skippy Cannoe and Aqua Girl; with the possability of Gamble becoming a third.

2.) Chaos Zero is making a plead to be allowed back in; stating that he has changed his ways and will even make new characters. This is my main concern for now and would really like to hear from everyone who is IN SOP opinion.

[spoiler=Chaos Zero's New App']

Character Name: Shu Chinen

Creator: Chaos Zero

Super Powers: Elemental transmutation, elasticity and size shifting. (last 2 extends to the mantle he usually wears) powers i would like to use that are not listed is something like elemental transmutation, except is uses seeds as a medium and can have many effect depending on how they are used and what they are used for. not necessarily meant to be all purpose, just a multipurpose power that can help in many situations.

Bio: Raised on the outskirts of a city that bordered a battle field, Shu Chinen lost his parents shortly after his 13th birthday. friendless and alone, he had to fight in order to survive and was only able to survive on a day to day basis due to his innate ability which eventually manifested itself into the abilities he currently wields. In earlier years, he had become an embittered soul whose only thought was to punish everyone who was involved in the battle that stole his family from his life. Now having trained for many years, he has taken the strong will that he forged from a hatred he has left behind and is now seeking to find others who have powers as well, hoping that he will be able to, in his own small way, defeat the evils that haunt this world and return peace to it so that no one else will have to suffer through what he has endured.

Fighting Style: Shu Chinen uses his mantle, and occasionally parts of his body to fight his enemies in close range combat. When it comes to mid and long range combat though, he prefers to use his transmutative abilities to unbalance his and trap his opponent. He doesn't like killing, but will do so if he is left with no other alternative.

3.) This maybe a repeat, but The Newest Chapter Of "Struggle Of Powers" Is Up On RPU!

First of all, why are you even considering Zero again in the first place? You know for a fact that hardly anyone will want him back. And letting AquaGirl, Zero's YCM gf, is going to make things worse. Let those two in and you're only helping SOP get locked again. Zero always claims he'll change but never does. We've had this conversation before. But that's just my say on the matter. Just trying to throw some reason in.

New chapter? I need to check the fanfic out and really read it. Should be fun.

Jake, I am definately joining now. When I find the time to make a really good app, I'll join. But I never can. I have too many things going at the same times nowadays, all my stuff is crappy, or average, if I can really get into it for a few minutes. These things take me days to do, and edit. My friend told me I write too much. Unfortunately, that's true. I have to cut everything short now, and it's really affecting my writing, which isn't as bad as my grammar, but not as good as math. So much stress on one small child is getting to my head. Maybe I should just take a break from all of this...

My worst quality is nervousness. My worst trait is perfectionism. This does not make a good soup.

Archived