R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| {Let there be war!}

ThatPhantomGuy

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey new topic: If you had Lelouch's Geass what would you do with it?

[spoiler=For Those Who Don't Know What Geass Is...]

Geass is the absolute ability to order someone to do anything you command.

[spoiler=Limitations]

Can only be used on a person once.

Requires eye contact.

Distance between you and target must be less than 16 meters.

The last time I did this with people we got some cool answers.

@ Broxret: Huh?

@ Marsuvees: I said what would you do with Lelouch's Geass not what Geass you'd have.

I'd probably order a group of the best scientists in the world to build me a real life knightmare frame Gawain upgraded with the Lancelot's mobility, the Guren's Radiant Wave Surger, and the Shinkirou's Druid System Shield. (Obviously it goes without saying that I'd keep the Gawain's twin Hadron Cannons.)

@ Broxret: Huh?

@ Marsuvees: I said what would you do with Lelouch's Geass not what Geass you'd have.

I'd probably order a group of the best scientists in the world to build me a real life knightmare frame Gawain upgraded with the Lancelot's mobility' date=' the Guren's Radiant Wave Surger, and the Shinkirou's Druid System Shield. (Obviously it goes without saying that I'd keep the Gawain's twin Hadron Cannons.)

[/quote']

I know. I'd get them to tell me their innermost secrets, and thoughts of me/others/etc.

I'd kill you all.

I bet you my eyes are bigger than all of your eyes, and I can make a pitch higher than you can. I also have this awesome Javelin that fires lasers from its tip.

And my father-in-law is Hyperion, Titan of the East (Or was it West?) and Light. He would burn you before you could even look at him. That means my brother-in-law is Helios, God of the Sun. My wife, though, probably hates me for cheating on her. But her sister, who I always forget the name of, is Goddess of the Moon. Then, somewhere along the line, I also have the God of the Stars.

But..., the only person I might not be able to beat is Black, because of his name purely. And Fenrir, cause I just can't. And Destron, cause I just can't.

Wait, I need tolook at my list.

Archived